Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
yeah I hate to say this as it’s not very feminist but I think if blokes kicked off like that, the experts would have much lower tolerance. Same with Megan’s rudeness
I thought it was outrageous that they never addressed how aggressive Amy was to Josh. Yes, he's a big guy, bigger and taller than her, but is it acceptable to throw things at him? If the roles were reversed....
I mean they were very quick to point out Franky's behaviour but when Josh said Amy had mood swings and felt uncomfortable, the experts just glazed over it.

• Heart
Reactions: 43
I was amazed Nikita was allowed back - she was thrown out of the show ffs. Like you say, if Ant (or any other man) had acted like she had he would have been absolutely vilified (and rightly so). What makes it ok for her to be like that? Nothing. She is an absolute wrongen and pure trash.

Reactions: 25
Hello lovelies

I gave birth (yay) over the weekend and only got home this evening. I missed MAFS Reunion can anyone confirm it's worth watching tomorrow

Thank you x
Tayah? Is that.....you?!!! 😆

Not really many congrats 🎉

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
I thought it was outrageous that they never addressed how aggressive Amy was to Josh. Yes, he's a big guy, bigger and taller than her, but is it acceptable to throw things at him? If the roles were reversed....
I mean they were very quick to point out Franky's behaviour but when Josh said Amy had mood swings and felt uncomfortable, the experts just glazed over it.
I agree. When Josh told her to shut up at the dinner it was thoughtless and horrible to watch but Amy did so many things - nearly throwing the shake, the homestay stuff and still expected a hug. The experts clearly had favourites and didn’t bother with the rest.

Reactions: 15
That’s what I think too. It was obvious from the start that he really needed someone who made him feel special and adored. Not someone who’d laugh hysterically at the thought of being married to him. Can you imagine? I think the bottom line is you have to have roughly the same values in a long term relationship don’t you? I don’t think Luke would have treated any woman he’d been matched with as if she wasn’t up to scratch, even if he didn’t fancy her or whatever. That’s what Moo never even tried to do - handle not fancying him with sensitivity. She can moan about the edit all she likes but she still said all those things.

Also think the children stuff was more significant than it seemed. I’ve known madly in love people try to find a compromise on that, but you really do have to be madly in love.
I thought it was a bit mean of the show to match up two people with different views on having kids. I know it's to make for more entertaining viewing but it's a big thing to expect someone to compromise on.

Reactions: 21
I thought it was a bit mean of the show to match up two people with different views on having kids. I know it's to make for more entertaining viewing but it's a big thing to expect someone to compromise on.
Just shows it for the complete sham it is, you would never match two people with such differing views on a major life goal in any serious process.

I suspect Alexis didn't get couch time because if she had it with Jordon she would need it with Ant and frankly no-one cares.

Reactions: 19
Nah she drove him to it!! He gave so much and she dicked him around. I really don’t blame him
she did. But no one was making him say all the over the top stuff and none of it was true because those types of feelings don't turn off like a lightswitch. His whole demeanour was different on last night's show.

Reactions: 1
I'd also like to know what he said.

I still think that Morag answering she needed a glass of wine to go near him, is one of the worst things I've heard anyone say about someone else in this kind of situation. I don't know how they allowed it to be aired.

It's damaging and hurtful to Luke and it's irresponsible to imply that it's the done thing to have sex with someone when you're under the influence, when you wouldn't normally. She's such a stupid, messed up woman and the producers really need to take a good hard look at their editing and what they choose to put out.

• Heart
Reactions: 41
Thank the lord Luke dumped her. She was the fakest one there. Stringing him along all that time.

I don’t recall him saying he loves her, I thought it was ‘i am falling in love’

I would like to know what he said on his insta

Reactions: 17
I only watched half of it but he did come across really well. He didn’t want to say anything bad about Morag. Apparently Morag’s awful friend from the pub did apologise to him off camera. Something was said (I am assuming about Morag), that wasn’t complimentary but he wouldn't repeat it.
He said that although Morag kept saying he wasn’t his type, she wasn’t his type. He had asked for someone who was loyal, wanted a family, and generally goes for dark haired girls but he didn’t really care. He’s 5’11 like most of the guys on the show - Ant is 6’4’’. He gets on really well with Amy - they were paired during the partner swap and she’s saved as “twinny” in his phone. She made him breakfast and lunch and they had some long chats about their “marriages”.
He‘s been recognised out and about but hasn’t made any money out of MAFS and wants to use his platform to help people. He’s still a fire fighter. And Paul C Brunson is a really genuine guy and they are going to stay in touch.

• Wow
Reactions: 34
What does she look like? An 80’s middle aged mum have some sort of crisis 🥴
6CDC4D21-D4C8-42E9-A53F-705F9E66FDAF.jpeg

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 26
I read this morning that marilyse an Frank The Tank have split, he's gone back to his old life abroad already and that Luke and Marilyse are togther..!:oops:

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.