Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Who are you talking about?
Tayah, Adam, Bob, Morag & Marylise we’re out in Leeds for most of the day and evening. They had others with them who had 2 very young babies.
I wouldn’t take my 11 year old into the centre of Leeds on a Saturday afternoon/evening but defo not a place for 2 babies and pissed parents x

Reactions: 3
I saw them all out last night in a club, all a bit drunk at about 7pm.
Adam and Tayah were doing their own thing but Bob, Maz and Moo were quite friendly with everyone. Maz spent ages with my very drunk friend chatting - she’s nice.

Reactions: 9
I’m not sure what the lady commented but he read her name out, said she looked like a 12 year old something - unsure what as couldn’t understand him - and a bleeping r****d. Then Tayah snatched the phone off him, cut off the live and then nothings been posted by any of them until now when Tayah has posted some random screenshots of someone telling her to bore off 🤨

Don’t think they should be allowed to drink to be honest
Obviously shouldn’t use that sort of language. However “shouldn’t be allowed to drink” come on now 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 1
Obviously shouldn’t use that sort of language. However “shouldn’t be allowed to drink” come on now 😅
I mean going live when drunk should probably be something their management needs to nip in the bud because they’re obviously liabilities when drunk, they were cocky before even using that word and I just feel like the fame is going to their heads a bit and they think they’re untouchables. If more people had seen that live they would have damaged their careers before it even started. So no, they shouldn’t be allowed to drink and go on lives if that’s the way they’re going to refer to people that weren’t even being nasty 🤷🏽‍♀️

Reactions: 11
I only watched half of it but he did come across really well. He didn’t want to say anything bad about Morag. Apparently Morag’s awful friend from the pub did apologise to him off camera. Something was said (I am assuming about Morag), that wasn’t complimentary but he wouldn't repeat it.
He said that although Morag kept saying he wasn’t his type, she wasn’t his type. He had asked for someone who was loyal, wanted a family, and generally goes for dark haired girls but he didn’t really care. He’s 5’11 like most of the guys on the show - Ant is 6’4’’. He gets on really well with Amy - they were paired during the partner swap and she’s saved as “twinny” in his phone. She made him breakfast and lunch and they had some long chats about their “marriages”.
He‘s been recognised out and about but hasn’t made any money out of MAFS and wants to use his platform to help people. He’s still a fire fighter. And Paul C Brunson is a really genuine guy and they are going to stay in touch.
I'm new to this thread so apologises if this has readh benefits asked/answered...I'm so pleased that Paul is a great guy. I've previously read that some stuff went down with the woman who had the baby who did the Celebs Go $ating show and he was a bully... but I've started following him.on insta and he seems so genuine and seriously in love with his wife?!

Morgag - awful woman.

How do you know all of the above? Do you work on the show or know somebody somebody does. Loving the tea.

• Heart
Reactions: 1
Think Adam has shown his true colours then, just a pretty boy with a sh*t personality

Ive done some googled.. its Lydia Nadia Essex who apparently had beef with expert Paul Brunson - does anybody know what happened?

Reactions: 2
Morag and Bob are just mates I think. Luke spilt the tea in an Instamgram Live and no idea about Nadia and Paul's argument, sorry.

Does anyone want a new thread even though the series finished? Somewhere to discuss any gossip in the next few weeks? If so can I suggest

Thread title
Married at first sight UK S6 #8 The Aftermath and Unravelling

Reactions: 10
Ive done some googled.. its Lydia Nadia Essex who apparently had beef with expert Paul Brunson - does anybody know what happened?
No Lady Nadia Essex had beef with the previous host she co-hosted CGD with, he’s called Eden.
Nadia and Paul didn’t cross paths… not on the tv show as the gurus anyway.

She’s referring to Eden who bullied her and allegedly slept with Steph Pratt & kept trying it on with all the CGD contestants. They absolutely hate each other. Google for more info.
But Paul B, isnt involved and seems a good bloke.

(lol hi Paul 😅)

It's not Paul she had beef with it was the guy before him. Can't mind his name.

Reactions: 2
No Lady Nadia Essex had beef with the previous host she co-hosted CGD with, he’s called Eden.
Nadia and Paul didn’t cross paths… not on the tv show as the gurus anyway.

She’s referring to Eden who bullied her and allegedly slept with Steph Pratt & kept trying it on with all the CGD contestants. They absolutely hate each other. Google for more info.
But Paul B, isnt involved and seems a good bloke.

(lol hi Paul 😅)
Amazing thank you. So pleased ti's not Paul, he genuinely seems like such a good guy!

Reactions: 3
I'm new to this thread so apologises if this has readh benefits asked/answered...I'm so pleased that Paul is a great guy. I've previously read that some stuff went down with the woman who had the baby who did the Celebs Go $ating show and he was a bully... but I've started following him.on insta and he seems so genuine and seriously in love with his wife?!

Morgag - awful woman.

How do you know all of the above? Do you work on the show or know somebody somebody does. Loving the tea.
Morgag! This is a sensational typo. New name going forward

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.