Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did anyone watch ant and Josh’s live last night? Josh was being so mean to Amy. It was her birthday and she joined the live with them and for some reason Josh’s screen kept blurring every time Amy joined the chat as if he was checking a notification and then he’d leave the live. Then when ant kicked her out to invite josh back he kept making an excuse that it was because of Amy’s settings when that was clearly a lie and then every time someone would ask him about her he’d all roll his eyes. Felt so bad for her, who treats people like that

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 15
Did anyone watch ant and Josh’s live last night? Josh was being so mean to Amy. It was her birthday and she joined the live with them and for some reason Josh’s screen kept blurring every time Amy joined the chat as if he was checking a notification and then he’d leave the live. Then when ant kicked her out to invite josh back he kept making an excuse that it was because of Amy’s settings when that was clearly a lie and then every time someone would ask him about her he’d all roll his eyes. Felt so bad for her, who treats people like that
I did and wanted to throat punch that girl that came on slating Amy absolute cunts the lot of them I unfollowed ain’t got no time for duck boys

Reactions: 9
Hello lovelies

I gave birth (yay) over the weekend and only got home this evening. I missed MAFS Reunion can anyone confirm it's worth watching tomorrow

Thank you x
Congratulations, hope you are all doing well xx

• Heart
Reactions: 3
What does she look like? An 80’s middle aged mum have some sort of crisis 🥴View attachment 797658
"Styled by the KING himself" Adam isn't wearing anything, her shirt looks ridiculous and don't get me started on those earrings, they look like something out of my 5 year old's dressing up box bought from the pound shop! Why has someone put their name to styling this monstrosity?!

Reactions: 7
I'd also like to know what he said.

I still think that Morag answering she needed a glass of wine to go near him, is one of the worst things I've heard anyone say about someone else in this kind of situation. I don't know how they allowed it to be aired.

It's damaging and hurtful to Luke and it's irresponsible to imply that it's the done thing to have sex with someone when you're under the influence, when you wouldn't normally. She's such a stupid, messed up woman and the producers really need to take a good hard look at their editing and what they choose to put out.
completely agree - says terrible things about consent doesn’t it? If you don’t fancy someone don’t snag them FFS

Just binge watched this whole show. Why did no one call Morag out on her “he ghosted me when he left the apartment”? She claimed that Luke hadn’t called her since but then admitted that they had talked because she argued with Luke that she nevahhh said that. But I thought you hadn’t spoken since Moo…?

Just binge watched this whole show. Why did no one call Morag out on her “he ghosted me when he left the apartment”? She claimed that Luke hadn’t called her since but then admitted that they had talked because she argued with Luke that she nevahhh said that. But I thought you hadn’t spoken since Moo…?
I mean the moment you say “I’m worried about Luke’s version of events and that our stories won’t match up”
Then you know the person is LYING. If you are telling the truth it doesn’t matter what the other person says.

Reactions: 26
I mean the moment you say “I’m worried about Luke’s version of events and that our stories won’t match up”
Then you know the person is LYING. If you are telling the truth it doesn’t matter what the other person says.
She constantly wants people to feel sorry for her. For someone who claims she was bullied at school for how she looked and has been treated badly by exes, the things she said to Luke were awful. Then tried to make out she had done so much “growing” and she’s been the most vulnerable out of everyone on the show. 😮

Reactions: 14
Sorry but appearances don’t deceive with Morag, she looked fake and is almost certainly fake with every fibre of her being. A lot of the participants on this show clearly have an ulterior motive (15 mins of fame) to gain social media traction for their business or to increase profile for freebies/low level endorsements, those inclined to be more unrealistic may have thought a door was ajar for further media opportunities. Morag appeared to be one of the more disingenuous characters (though far from alone) - the red flags were all there but Luke pushed through - ask yourself would he have done that without the glare of the TV crew and prospect of his face on E4 - unlikely. The lengths some people will go to for a taste of the spotlight is embarrassing unless of course he was in on the whole thing aware of how he was being emasculated - again improbable. Finding true love in such a contrived way seems as unlikely as winning the lottery.

Reactions: 11
You didn’t hear it from me but word on the street is that lovely Dan and Matt have gotten married for real!

• Heart
  • Wow
Reactions: 46
Morag in the DM
Wowww she is delusional! Who would've known that the way to get someone to bang you more ISN'T to repeatedly tell them how unattractive they are and that you need to be pissed before doing the deed? Shocking isn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 28
The reunion was Monday at 9pm immediately after the start of the Aus version.

Reactions: 3
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.