Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I like Franky and will stick up for him all the way. He was willing to give up Dubai, didn't care that she had kids and doesn't mind if she doesn't want another. Marilyse on the other hand hasn't made one sacrifice for her other half.

Matt needs a new mum because she was more bothered about her happiness of keeping her son in Leeds, than his happiness of following love.

Same can be said for Tayah's mother who was always a fan of Adam then started to have doubts the moment Tayah said she was moving to Doncaster.

Morag isn't nice on the inside or out. Luke needs someone better.

Josh is the type of guy I am. So laid back he could fall asleep, hates drama and tells Amy calmly when she doesn't always deserve it. Imagine if he swore and chucked things at her like she did at him. Double standards because a female can get away with it more instead of equal opportunities just as bad regardless of sex.

• Wow
Reactions: 16
All the girls look trashy AF for a vow renewal
Tayah has always looked more 35 than the 25 she is. For the renewal she looked like she was dressed for a day flirting with Wayne Lineker at Ocean with one of them plastic orange wine glasses, trying to get free VIP.

• Haha
Reactions: 34
Watching Afters. Megan looks as bitter as F*CK while Adam and Tayah are being all couplely next to her?

Reactions: 11
For the renewal she looked like she was dressed for a day flirting with Wayne Lineker at Ocean with one of them plastic orange wine glasses, trying to get free VIP.
Hahaha, god yes!!! The photo Adam has posted on his Insta... Not the outfit I'd want for an engagement photo, but then again I'm about 3 stone heavier so wouldn't be flattering in the slightest 😂

Reactions: 8
Ok are we are all doing Monday then???? Is it one of those we’ve come together so far we can’t bail 🤣🤣🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 16
I live near marilyse so I’m buzzing to have franky as a new neighbour 🙄 will say hi from the tattlers if I ever bump into him 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Morag looks like she's had more work done on the after show and someone else had done Tayahs make up cos it looks ok- no army stripes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 12
I live near marilyse so I’m buzzing to have franky as a new neighbour 🙄 will say hi from the tattlers if I ever bump into him 😂
I frequently come into there now lockdown has lifted and it’s the best day/sesh night.. I can imagine loads of people have watched this programme so if he had sense he’d duck back off to Dubai , because otherwise tank the frank might get a little bit ripped into shreds

Reactions: 4
Well, did Adams SCHEDULED POST make it? Has it been posted? Did it survive the 24 hours post trauma? The question we all need answers to
1633124367179.gif

• Haha
Reactions: 18
I couldn't spend even five minutes in Megan's company, she's ridiculously loud and such a pain in the arse.

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.