Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

SonicTheSpikeyThing

Chatty Member
Can someone post what happened in the final and mark it with a spoiler tag? It probably sounds really sad. But after Thursdays fuck up, I had my dog put to sleep Friday morning so didn’t watch the final. We used to cuddle up and eat snacks together during MAFS as she was basically on palliative care and it was our thing during her last few weeks. I can’t bring myself to watch it without her. I know that sounds really silly and maybe odd.

• Heart
  • Sad
Reactions: 36

HaloGirl

VIP Member
I only watched half of it but he did come across really well. He didn’t want to say anything bad about Morag. Apparently Morag’s awful friend from the pub did apologise to him off camera. Something was said (I am assuming about Morag), that wasn’t complimentary but he wouldn't repeat it.
He said that although Morag kept saying he wasn’t his type, she wasn’t his type. He had asked for someone who was loyal, wanted a family, and generally goes for dark haired girls but he didn’t really care. He’s 5’11 like most of the guys on the show - Ant is 6’4’’. He gets on really well with Amy - they were paired during the partner swap and she’s saved as “twinny” in his phone. She made him breakfast and lunch and they had some long chats about their “marriages”.
He‘s been recognised out and about but hasn’t made any money out of MAFS and wants to use his platform to help people. He’s still a fire fighter. And Paul C Brunson is a really genuine guy and they are going to stay in touch.

• Wow
Reactions: 34

Irena

I think Luke was probably very easily influenced when in Morag's company constantly. Changing his wardrobe, dressing up like a fireman and stripping while listening to her braying, it just wasn't him at all. Afterwards, when she'd asked for some space and he was back home away from her, he obviously listened to people who know him well and realised that it was pointless trying to make it work, to be someone's project and I think he felt embarrassed, which is why he retaliated the way he did.

Based on what we saw I think it must be absolutely exhausting to be around women like Morag and Amy. On the other hand, Bob and Meghan didn't work, cut their time short, but now seem to have a lovely friendship going on.

• Heart
Reactions: 33

Posy Parker

Screenshot_20211001_212229.jpg

Anyone else boorreeeddd of this finale?
Highlight so far is Lukes dog looking like it had overeaten at an all you can eat buffet and ended up in a food coma...

• Haha

Britney Spiers Morgan

Why is Nikita even allowed back? She got booted off the show for unacceptable behaviour so she shouldn’t be allowed anywhere near this reunion.

Shinythings

VIP Member
Luke spitting pure facts tonight. So glad he's free. I hope he bags himself a ridiculously gorgeous woman who loves him for him.

Behelzabobs

VIP Member
ALERT ALERT
THE MEN ARE FIGHTING BACK

GO JOSH 👍

GO LUKE 👍

Amy was a gobby cow that never gave Josh a bloody minutes peace

Morag was an emasculating nit picking cheeky cow

Reactions: 32