Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Nikitta is constantly looking like she can smell poo. Her face expression gets right on me tits

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I don't know why they're wasting time on that little divvy Nikita.

Reactions: 12
ALERT ALERT
THE MEN ARE FIGHTING BACK

GO JOSH 👍

GO LUKE 👍

Amy was a gobby cow that never gave Josh a bloody minutes peace

Morag was an emasculating nit picking cheeky cow

Reactions: 32
Seems like nikitas just spoiling for a fight, if it wasn't alexis I'm sure she'd find something else to kick off about 😒

Reactions: 15
How on earth can Amy and Nikita ever expect to have decent relationships when they're both so fiery and aggressive?

Reactions: 22
Why does Nikita think she and Alexis were friends? They literally met a couple of times. It’s like me saying I’m friends with the person I sat next to on the bus on the way home from work. Ridiculous twit.

• Haha
Reactions: 31
I think Ant was a bit rude tbh saying he didn't have a good time on holiday at all. I know it must've been hard to have Nikita there but wow..

Reactions: 8
Nikita may be a twit but she’s speaking the truth right now! Alexis done the dirty on her big time!

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Nikita with her tits hanging out and Alexis with her fanny hanging out! Who’s gonna win?!! 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 19
How are we going to fit everyone else, plus half an hour of adverts, into the last 20 minutes 😰

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.