Married at first sight UK S6 #7 Definitely Contains product placement. May even contain programme content. Be kind.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Can we all please spare a thought for Adam’s scheduled posts with the Instagram outage

• Haha
Reactions: 30
So who actually stayed together? Maz and Frank the Crank, Tayah and Adam - is that it?

Reactions: 11
Dan and Matt for now and Adam and Tayah. Frankie and Marilyse at that stage but rumour is they split and he's back in Dubai now again.

I enjoyed that episode, but then I did skip over the last one and I didn't have any desire to see Jordan again, why did they drag him in?

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Honestly the highlight of these final two episodes is the double whammy of technical issues pissing on their Z list chips, warms my black heart.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Luke spitting pure facts tonight. So glad he's free. I hope he bags himself a ridiculously gorgeous woman who loves him for him.

Reactions: 33
Luke’s bare ankles were undermining his authority somewhat but thank duck he’s finally said what we’ve been screaming at the tv this whole time. Can’t decide if it was potential Instafame or an overwhelming desire for the matching process to solve his relationship woes that influenced his reactions but I don’t think he would’ve tolerated half of her behaviour in the real world.

Find yourself a woman who’ll look past all the half mast trousers Morag made you buy and who you can be nice to without it making you look like a doormat Luke - i.e. me;)

Last edited:
  • Haha
Glad Luke found some backbone at last but don’t like how they made it seem like he was the bad guy in the whole thing, and poor Morag was the one who had tried sooooo hard and was hard done by - yeah right!!

Wanted Amy and Josh to prove everyone wrong, but actually don’t blame him, she’d be so hard work to have to deal with.

Why didn’t the so called experts ask Morag why she didn’t phone Luke? Has she ran out of call credit or something 🤬. twit!

Reactions: 31
So so pleased that Luke saw the light. Morag was a horror and clearly a perpetual liar. Luke looked more confident. I hope he finds someone kind and genuine who shares his life goals. Maybe? Morag will look back at this one day with lots of regrets - she met a wonderful man but lost him through her own selfishness and stupidity.

Reactions: 27
Much love to you all, this thread has been 1000x more entertaining than the show ❤ Hope to see you all on the MAFSA thread

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.