Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I need to catch up on this thread but I've just seen two articles online saying viewers are shocked that Tayah is only 25 "due to her mature attitude".... Nah, it's due to her face!

• Haha
Reactions: 31
Does it boil anyone else’s p@&s that Morag says generally all the time when she means genuinely 😤😤😤

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 32
Something about Morag's voice reminds me of Boycie from Only Fools and Horses 🤔

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43
Does it boil anyone else’s p@&s that Morag says generally all the time when she means genuinely 😤😤😤
Shes so bloody stupid its insufferable watching. I hope shes watching this back realising she's saying the wrong word and will spend some time reading a dictionary or something.

Reactions: 11
Trying to catch up on it all, but really feeling for Alexis at the moment. And Bob too.

Reactions: 4
One thing I hate about this show is how stereotypical gendered it is. A pretty picnic for the girls and a bbq for the lads. I’d personally prefer a burger and beer than salad and fizzy wine.

Reactions: 43
One thing I hate about this show is how stereotypical gendered it is. A pretty picnic for the girls and a bbq for the lads. I’d personally prefer a burger and beer than salad and fizzy wine.
I was thinking that. The boys day out looked much better 😁

Reactions: 11
I lost track of what the men were talking about because I was more interested looking at the food

• Haha
Reactions: 19
I’ve just watched last nights episode and I’m going to go out on a limb here and say Franky hasn’t slept with 100 women. I’m just not buying it.

Morag needs to stop shopping and filtering her photos - it’s doing a weird thing to her mouth and making it look almost Joker-ish. I’d also like to stage an Eyebrow Intervention

Alexis - flogging a dead horse with Megan. Whenever she speaks Megan glazes over but there is also a point where there can be nothing more that can be said about the situation. I’m not surprised that her coupling is more friendship

Megan should leave next week, she really doesn’t appear engaged at all with Bob and like him or not, it just isn’t right.

Reactions: 15
Actually nearly died at Ant's flinch when Alexis said she was going to put one on him (or words to that effect)
He looked horrified 😱

• Haha
Reactions: 21
I think Franky and Maralyise are still together. I live close by to where she's from and Franky has been spotted around Beverley and he also runs a bootcamp on Beverley Westwood. He was also spotted in Hull city centre

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.