Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So... caught up with the episode.

Marilyse, in my best Tyra Banks voice, I WAS RPOTING FOR YOU! WE WERE ALL ROOTING FOR YOU!

Franky, he honestly looked murderous at points and spoke over the female "experts" a couple of times.

Josh and Amy are growing on me and feel quite separate from the others.

Megan and Bob, good call.

Ant and Alexis - turns out he'd been open with her before girls day so her entire narrative of him not being open with her was pure bollocks. Another crier because she was caught out lying - dislike her more than ever.

Morag, as if she'd have the good grace to just duck off. Luke deserves so much better and even blonde "expert" seemed to be saying that asking of she was the woman he deserved - adamant NO at the TV for that one.

Dan and Matt; Tayah and Adam nothing much to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 17
I was way behind. What was with all the angry faces Ant kept pulling when Morag & Luke were on the couch!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I'm not sure what Ant has done that is so wrong tbh. If he'd led her on, told her he was falling for her and had sex with her then yeah, go to town on him but him just saying we're friendly but there's nothing there isn't the worst thing he could do.

Back to Amy at the dinner party, she was definitely looking for a fight. She was a bolshie mare all evening.
I think that the issue is the timeframe/editing. He seemed super keen to rejoin with her for a romantic relationship not a friendship. He says they had a vibe and fancied each other then next episode they are just friends and he didn’t want anything else. He may have reached that conclusion from spending more time together but we haven’t seen any interactions to reach the same conclusion.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.