Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I thought Ant was a decent guy but leading alexis in like that is crap. She’s a good looking girl. As for fake bond, I get anxiety every time I see him. I have had ex’s like him and he will ruin marlylises life. Controlling dick head. As for Hamster head Jordan who are these girls that are attracted to him . He’s pig ugly and has a horrible personality.

Reactions: 24
Just catching up with last night's..... Morag telling Amy about Josh... it was before married at first sight??? Why did she make it seem as if Josh wants her.... not sure of its just me but so what... we all have pasts... has Amy told Josh about her past??? Morags jealous and trying to stir the pot
Also don't buy into ANY of these 'relationships' all fake news and all want the showbiz deals.. but still gonna watch and judge 🤣🤣
Its embarrassing that she even brought it up and the way she led into it I thought she was gonna say he grabbed her arse at a dinner party or something. Not that he messaged her when they didn't even know each other.
She's got a very high opinion of herself. I think they're all questioning Amy and making comments on her marriage cause they're all secretly gutted they weren't matched with josh cause he's the best looking guy.

Reactions: 12
Just catching up with last night's..... Morag telling Amy about Josh... it was before married at first sight??? Why did she make it seem as if Josh wants her.... not sure of its just me but so what... we all have pasts... has Amy told Josh about her past??? Morags jealous and trying to stir the pot
Also don't buy into ANY of these 'relationships' all fake news and all want the showbiz deals.. but still gonna watch and judge 🤣🤣
So she said on Instagram that it was one of the questions on the Never Have I Ever card but they edited it to seem like it came up spontaneously.

To be fair, I don’t even remember them referencing that they were using cards, but the men were given cards so it makes sense they were too.

Morag seems very OTT just talking in general - so I can see why they trailed it as something explosive when actually it wasn’t. The look on Amy’s face was a picture, you could tell she was thinking ‘your DMs?!’ but at least she managed ‘he doesn’t even like blondes’ 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Alexis is a dick - feel like she is too hung up on Jordan. Yes I get she had a rough ride with him but let it go! Megan made a mistake and as much as I think she’s a dick she can’t keep being bashed over the head about it. At some point you need to move on!

They're really trying to push Amy’s spiritual narrative. It’s cringey and they need to stop

Reactions: 9
I don't get Any acting all frigid around Alexis, the amount of women he claims to have slept with, he can't be waiting around for feelings for each one, he'd be 100 years old!
He just doesn’t fancy her it’s clear to see.

Reactions: 8
Alexis isn’t attractive, she’s too quick to turn ghetto when things don’t go her way

Interesting…..
9A59639F-FAAB-489E-8B85-78B8B68EDF9B.jpeg

Last edited:
  • Wow
  • Angry
Reactions: 7
After watching the Oz version earlier this year if I hear I'm here to find love once more. No I think you'll find you love yourself plenty and are here to find some BA promotions and followers. Megan being accused of an affair was a bit ott. The experiment seems to be more see what happens when you throw a gang of strangers together for 24 hours day. Ensure the apartments are small enough and there is enough booze around to make you either fall in love and shag your brains out or despise who you've been set up with and see what the jealousy of looking at some who are happy does to you in terms of lashing out etc etc. Its loosing some of the shine for me though.

Reactions: 4
Just caught up with yesterday’s episode or should i say the mad hatter’s tea party! 😆

All i kept focusing on was all that yummy food not getting eaten especially at the boys bbq. 🤤
So big bleeping deal morag got a dm from Josh. Is that classed as an affair now like the kiss? 😂

Reactions: 11
There will always be editing ploys used to create drama, tension, storylines. Anyone who gets involved in reality TV should understand that and if they are not fully aware of what they are signing up to now re: not being in control of how they’re portrayed or how the public may react towards them they really should be, particularly in the wake of the LI suicides and stories about XFactor exploitation.

I just can’t help but feel there is no smoke without fire with some of these things though. I read the article in the Metro from Franky’s friend and it doesn’t do anything to change my mind that he has the potential to be controlling in a relationship, actually the opposite - the crimes his ex was accused of were the daring to have a night out and switching her phone off, his friend not liking the way they spoke to each other.

I don’t think men can fully understand that a man may behave completely differently towards women than they do towards their friends. Also, the Middle East hardly has progressive views towards the role of women in society! Is it any surprise Franky ended up in Dubai?

Reactions: 11
Morag really thinks every bloke fancies her. I know it's not all about looks but she isn't a nice person on the outside or the inside!!

Reactions: 23
Honestly annoys me how much I fancy josh. I think it was a little harsh him sharing all the stuff on his story about people’s opinion of morag he wouldn’t like it if it were the other way about and she was sharing people saying he was stupid

Reactions: 4
I may have missed it, but has Morag ever said she has issues to work on or is it all about Luke's clothing ? And Morag the pedal pushers and loafers you put him in look awful.👀

Reactions: 6
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.