Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Maralyse is not 37 ..surely sheā€™s older ?! And the older gay bloke is not 39?! šŸ™ˆ

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Just catching up on last night. Whatā€™s Morag going on about? Josh messaged her last year? When they were all singleā€¦? I donā€™t understand. And surely if you wanted to ā€œclear the airā€, youā€™d take her to ones side. Or just mind your business because itā€™s irrelevantā€¦

Reactions: 14
Well I know for a fact the Dan and his husband are still together as they were both running the great north run at the weekend. I wonder if anyone else still is?

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 31
Iā€™m chuckling hereā€¦.I didnā€™t realise Frankyā€™s actual surname was Spencer, I just thought it was a piss takeā€¦oooh Betty šŸ˜‚

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I get that people donā€™t like Alexis and thatā€™s fine but some of these comments on here have made me wince a bit.
Saying she has ā€˜plastic hairā€™, calling her ā€˜ghettoā€™ and ā€˜gangstaā€™. Say what you want about any of them but maybe just consider some of the things you say on here šŸ˜¬
I was thinking this yesterday about how Megan was calling her loud and confrontational and trying to act superior by reining in the shouting after shouting at Alexis for agesā€¦ the micro aggressions were there

Reactions: 22
I was thinking this yesterday about how Megan was calling her loud and confrontational and trying to act superior by reining in the shouting after shouting at Alexis for agesā€¦ the micro aggressions were there
I spotted the micro aggressions tooā€¦ but at the same time, Alexis DID just keep shouting at Megan.

Reactions: 16
I get that people donā€™t like Alexis and thatā€™s fine but some of these comments on here have made me wince a bit.
Saying she has ā€˜plastic hairā€™, calling her ā€˜ghettoā€™ and ā€˜gangstaā€™. Say what you want about any of them but maybe just consider some of the things you say on here šŸ˜¬
No use being sensitive on here mate šŸ˜‚

• Haha
  • Angry
Reactions: 16
Not sure itā€™s a case of not understanding but the rules are you arenā€™t allowed to moderate what people say on here, people are allowed to say what they want, you donā€™t have to agree or think itā€™s rightā€¦.

• Angry
Reactions: 10
I reckon the only couples that are still together are Matt and Dan, taylah and Adam. I follow them all on Instagram and I know the couples arenā€™t allowed to follow each other yet so I have been trying to figure it out by watching their stories. Although I am 50/50 if Amy and josh are still together šŸ¤” I still think they might turn it around and be a surprise, the previews for next week are making it look like they are on the verge of walking out but I dunno..

Reactions: 5
Morag is a self-centred combined with most annoying voice , do people really talk like that ? Megan is a weapon of mass destruction, had the yanks discovered her in Iraq they could have justified the war - Tayah lives in a bubble and is as real as the parts of her face that don't move when the rest of her does. Plus her false concern for other women contestants is vomit inducing - What gaules me most about the woman in this show is the ability to turn on the waterworks at the drop of a hat , not one real person among them.

Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.