Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Did I read somewhere that the UK series is only 21 episodes? It's a lot less than the Aus one. Completely agree that it seems quite rushed and the weeks footage is very condensed. I'm still hooked though!!
Maybe they couldn’t do as much as the Aus version because of lockdown restrictions? Trying to find a good reason why this UK version is rubbish.

Reactions: 14
I’m wondering if I can catch up quick enough for this thread 😂 I’m still back on episode 5 - god, I can see why some of these people haven’t been married before! Frankie (the old guy) seems like an absolute prick, typical army head which is a shame because Marilyse seems lovely.

I like Dan and Matt, they seem like a nice couple. Please don’t tell me that changes 😅

Reactions: 10
Ok I’m a couple of episodes behind but all I have to say is: Morag hun its“genuinely” not generally 😑 that is all

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Just watched last nights episode and almost caught up here but what a bleeping terrible episode! Fake drama galore. Fully cringing over Alexis and Ant at the end, the guy is not feeling it there’s no comfort zone to come out of, so embarrassing. I feel like I can’t be bothered with it anymore but I’m scared it’s going to get good and I’ll miss it!
Absolutely cannot stand Alexis… she’s up her own arse thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread when in reality she’s the one no one wants. She starts arguments with Megan for no reason, they weren’t friends in the first place they’re just on a tv programme together. Get over it, it was a kiss not that I condone cheating but tit happens I’m sure there’s been people do a lot worse than just kiss other people’s husbands. She needs a rocket up her arse to send her off the show, no one is feeling her they’re wasting air time that could actually go to a decent couple that love each other. I said what I said #sorrynotsorry

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Absolutely cannot stand Alexis… she’s up her own arse thinks she’s the best thing since sliced bread when in reality she’s the one no one wants. She starts arguments with Megan for no reason, they weren’t friends in the first place they’re just on a tv programme together. Get over it, it was a kiss not that I condone cheating but tit happens I’m sure there’s been people do a lot worse than just kiss other people’s husbands. She needs a rocket up her arse to send her off the show, no one is feeling her they’re wasting air time that could actually go to a decent couple that love each other. I said what I said #sorrynotsorry
I mean fair enough you don’t like her, but how many “decent couples that love each other” have you seen? It’s not about finding love anymore - it’s about the drama and she brings it! Not saying I like her, she feels she’s been hard done by and she wants someone to blame. I have to say that is normal human behaviour.

Just watched the first dinner party episode (well, most of it). Nikita needs to learn when to STFU, Jordan and Megan are grade A pricks and I feel so sorry for Bob. He’s obviously a 100% kind of person, very intense and uses his humour to mask insecurity. I almost wonder if he’d have been better with the girl who’s obsessed with astrology.

Reactions: 9
Just watched the first dinner party episode (well, most of it). Nikita needs to learn when to STFU, Jordan and Megan are grade A pricks and I feel so sorry for Bob. He’s obviously a 100% kind of person, very intense and uses his humour to mask insecurity. I almost wonder if he’d have been better with the girl who’s obsessed with astrology.
As morag described a funny rugby guy with tree trunk legs I thought Bob would have matched her well also. They’re both goofballs.

Reactions: 7
As morag described a funny rugby guy with tree trunk legs I thought Bob would have matched her well also. They’re both goofballs.
Yeah. I really like Luke (that’s her guy, I think?) and he’s definitely my type but doesn’t seem quite right for her. Tbh I’m not sure there’s anyone I’d immediately say would be right for him - trouble is if you’re going on a tv show you’re more likely to be a loud, bold personality who is very extroverted rather than someone who is quieter and takes time to get to know people.

Reactions: 5
Finally caught up!

I thought the whole Morag confession thing was ott, especially after seeing the revelation that it was part of a game and not just an announcement.

First thought- why? If this was real how would he stumble across her social media? Yes she was on Take me out but it’s a bit of a stretch to imagine Josh watched that and then contacted her and liked lots of her images.

Even if it did happen, surely that means other people would have done the same and Morag would just read/delete and move on. Why would she remember Josh’s name and what he looked like?

What are the odds given how many people live in the world that Josh would message Morag and then they would both end up on the same TV show?

IMO it never happened and it was one of those things that was thrown in by the producers to create a bit of drama. Not as staged as if Morag had said it happened last week, and they used a struggling couple who don’t really matter if it causes tension. Imagine if Morag has said it was Adam for example, that could cause problems that the show don’t want.

It’s just the same with Alexis. She wanted to come back but the show probably needed some assurance that it would be worth it. So she has to create drama when she can. Not sure what Ant’s role is yet but I’m sure at some point he will have to break her heart and be the latest baddie once things are calm.

Reactions: 12
Megan is a snake, it’s clear with her outfit choices and the way she speaks this is just to raise her profile.
She isn’t interested in Bob, I get it, once you get the ick there is rarely a reversal. However, she kissed someone else’s bloke and then sat on that couch and wanted to stay with Bob.
I like Alexis, it’s obvs she got dealt a bad hand with who she was paired up with, she should never have returned.

Morag thinks she is a lot more attractive than she is.
Franky is an old school sexist, he always looks as if he is 5 mins away from throwing a punch.

Bob: she has the ick, she doesn’t like you. Stop trying.

the couple that love each other already and want babies - meh other than the fact both of them are are not a day under 35. I want to see birth certificates.
Amy: he is a fuckboi, far too immature, flogging a dead horse.

Reactions: 15
Even if it did happen, surely that means other people would have done the same and Morag would just read/delete and move on. Why would she remember Josh’s name and what he looked like?

What are the odds given how many people live in the world that Josh would message Morag and then they would both end up on the same TV show?
I think it prob did happen and he was the first 'stranger' whoever liked her photo or sent her a message. We all know she is desperate (they all are) and has remembered him as he is the only one who has ever messaged her!

She seems like a stalker so she has prob been hiding in his bushes for months and only applied to go on the show to get matched with her mysterious messenger that is Josh!

• Haha
Reactions: 5
I think the only thing Ant is attracted to is air time and raising his profile. Nikita was awful so he couldn’t wait to leg it. In Alexis he saw a chance to stay on the show and just coast it by terming himself ‘a slow burner’. In my experience, if a guy really likes you they don’t slow burn…they are all over you and rearing to go! 😂

Reactions: 19
The thing with Morag saying about Josh messaging her, even if it actually happened, why does it matter? She said it happened a year ago, clearly nothing came from it so I don't see the relevance? It's just tit stirring for the sake of it.

On another note though, Franky creeps me out, he seems super controlling, has anybody checked under his floorboards?

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.