Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Just watched last nights episode and almost caught up here but what a bleeping terrible episode! Fake drama galore. Fully cringing over Alexis and Ant at the end, the guy is not feeling it there’s no comfort zone to come out of, so embarrassing. I feel like I can’t be bothered with it anymore but I’m scared it’s going to get good and I’ll miss it!

Reactions: 16
I think Franky and Maralyise are still together. I live close by to where she's from and Franky has been spotted around Beverley and he also runs a bootcamp on Beverley Westwood. He was also spotted in Hull city centre
Maybe the edit is following the journey of Bryce and Mel from the Au version, as there seems to be plenty of similar characters, couples and storylines so far. I think we need to see more of the individual couples not just two of the four episodes showing the meal and commitment ceremony, no point in the drama if we can't relate/connect with the couples.

Reactions: 7
I saw the article today in the metro about Franky by his boss about his previous marriage. I would love to hear the ex wife's side of things, but haven't seen or heard anything about her. Although on hind sight I don't think id want to admit id been married to Franky either 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 9
I’ve just watched last nights episode and I’m going to go out on a limb here and say Franky hasn’t slept with 100 women. I’m just not buying it.

Morag needs to stop shopping and filtering her photos - it’s doing a weird thing to her mouth and making it look almost Joker-ish. I’d also like to stage an Eyebrow Intervention

Alexis - flogging a dead horse with Megan. Whenever she speaks Megan glazes over but there is also a point where there can be nothing more that can be said about the situation. I’m not surprised that her coupling is more friendship

Megan should leave next week, she really doesn’t appear engaged at all with Bob and like him or not, it just isn’t right.
You might not be buying it but I bet franky has been :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I really wish we got to see more of the couples doing things and getting to know them. At the moment I have no connection with any couple of oh I want then to make it. Or oh your other half is making a mug out of you. Its very boring but don't want to give up incase I miss the one good bit that might happen.

Reactions: 20
Did I read somewhere that the UK series is only 21 episodes? It's a lot less than the Aus one. Completely agree that it seems quite rushed and the weeks footage is very condensed. I'm still hooked though!!

• Wow
Reactions: 13
Just watched last nights episode and almost caught up here but what a bleeping terrible episode! Fake drama galore. Fully cringing over Alexis and Ant at the end, the guy is not feeling it there’s no comfort zone to come out of, so embarrassing. I feel like I can’t be bothered with it anymore but I’m scared it’s going to get good and I’ll miss it!
This is me….I’ll watch to the end now but doubt I’ll bother again

Ec
Josh sharing these on his story! 😬
Exactly, the poor girl is delusional. She thinks she’s a 10 when in reality she is a 2 at best. Strangest looking face .

I

He had a sweat on!
I don’t understand Ant. I thought it may be a good guy in comparison to the rest but honestly what’s wrong with him . I get that he didn’t find the first girl attractive she was rotten but alexis is attractive and he looked like he wanted to die when she suggested they get it on. I wonder if he’s gay😂😂🙈. Only explanation.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
Finally up to date.. got a bit out of sync this week so avoided the thread.

I'm really annoyed by Ant. He was definitely interested at that first dinner party. Are you telling me he puts his flirt game on even if he's not sexually attracted to someone? Hmm.

Like all of you.. I'm really struggling with the speed of it. Of course I bloody love a dinner party and commitment ceremony.. but where's the rest? Whilst MAFSA was very repetitive with ad breaks.. we definitely saw more.

• Heart
Reactions: 24
@awakenotwoke maybe Ant isn't attracted to Alexis after all. He did look shocked, but had already told the boys he feels like they're just friends. It doesn't mean he's gay!!

@awakenotwoke maybe Ant isn't attracted to Alexis after all. He did look shocked, but had already told the boys he feels like they're just friends. It doesn't mean he's gay!!
He flirted with her and asked if they could go back into the experiment together… you don’t do that with someone you aren’t sexually attracted too, it not like they were set up blindly like the rest. It’s strange behaviour.

Reactions: 21
Yeah I saw that at the dinner party. Maybe he fancied her then and its fizzled out for him since they spent more time together? Its not unheard of.
I don't know why they didn't just carry on dating irl without the fakery of going back in the show 🤷‍♀️

Reactions: 15
He just flirted with her to get himself back onto the show for at least another week. The longer he can stay in, the more tv exposure he gets! That's what they are all on there for. I'm certain there wasn't a spark between them at all. That's the only reason Megan and Bob are still on it too.

Reactions: 39
To be fair to him at least he’s not just shagged her because it’s available to him and got her hopes up that way. We’d be calling him all sorts if he had then decided he wasn’t that into her. He does need to have an honest conversation with her though, but that won’t keep him in the show so probably won’t happen

Reactions: 13
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.