Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Ants face when Alexis said about sticking it on him

Should not be reading this thread in bed with my bf asleep again. I’m laughing so much the bed frame is shaking 😂 Genius gif congrats @Freedomofspeech89

So this episode got me wondering:
1.) Why does Bob dress like he’s going to a fancy dress party as a Las Vegas pimp?
2.) Is Tayah trolling us with the makeup now? Today’s contour looked like she’d done a dirty protest on her face.
3.) How can Megan be a wellness coach or an actress when she can’t even stop the look of disgust at anything Bob says or be nice to him without coming across as completely insincere?

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 22
Do you think that the couples aren’t allowed to follow each other on Instagram? I’ve noticed some of them follow others from the show and have commented on their photos but don’t follow their partner or like posts etc.. thought it may mean they are no longer together but seems the case for all of them

Don’t know if this has been shared already

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 6
Do you think that the couples aren’t allowed to follow each other on Instagram? I’ve noticed some of them follow others from the show and have commented on their photos but don’t follow their partner or like posts etc.. thought it may mean they are no longer together but seems the case for all of them

Don’t know if this has been shared already
I think that Nikita said their contracts specify they can't until the show is over. A couple of them probably do based on their storylines now though.

Obviously, if some couples followed each other it would spoil who is together and who split - to an extent - if no couple follow each other then there can be no speculation.

For example, if Alexis followed Jordan, Ant, Nikita, Megan or Bob it may show some resolutions. However, her following Dan, Matt or Tayah wouldn't really.

Can't imagine Morag, Josh or Any following each other at the moment due to the "Josh was in my DMs so long ago but I need to be relevant" plot. Tbf to Josh he probably doesn't recognise her. She's an absolute catfish :rolleyes:

Reactions: 7
Can’t stand Bob, all the crying… jeez he would do my head in.
Alexis and her plastic hair style is weird and pound shop Daniel Craig scares the tit out of me
Bloody love this thread though 😂

Reactions: 19
Morag is on the defensive big time in her insta comments 😂 saying it’s all been edited that way and she didn’t enjoy saying it blah blah. From where I’m looking regardless of the edit she looked so smug to be saying oh Josh dmed me. Only so far you can blame editing.

Reactions: 8
Am I in for a treat on catch up tonight? I've read all the posts.
I can FF the ads.
I'll play the bits with the ixperts so my Mr can get his Mel fix 😍

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Morag is on the defensive big time in her insta comments 😂 saying it’s all been edited that way and she didn’t enjoy saying it blah blah. From where I’m looking regardless of the edit she looked so smug to be saying oh Josh dmed me. Only so far you can blame editing.
Can’t edit her face, only her filters do that.

Reactions: 2
I’ve never known someone to have such a high opinion of themselves as Morag. The way she said about Josh DMing her made it sound like she wanted to tell Amy in case he tried it on with her - get over yourself Morag 😂

Also when the girls were asking what she’ll do when the experiment finishes and she gets ‘her type’ sliding into her DMs… who are these men???

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don't get Any acting all frigid around Alexis, the amount of women he claims to have slept with, he can't be waiting around for feelings for each one, he'd be 100 years old!

Reactions: 6
Just catching up with last night's..... Morag telling Amy about Josh... it was before married at first sight??? Why did she make it seem as if Josh wants her.... not sure of its just me but so what... we all have pasts... has Amy told Josh about her past??? Morags jealous and trying to stir the pot
Also don't buy into ANY of these 'relationships' all fake news and all want the showbiz deals.. but still gonna watch and judge 🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.