Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
The thing is it wasn’t “just a kiss” Megan and the others seem to be forgetting that she wanted to STAY to see what could develop between her and the Beaver-
Which would’ve been going on behind Alexis and Bob’s back!!! So they would’ve been carrying on doing them dirty no?!!?! 🤷🏽‍♀️
If it was a case of re-coupling Alexis AND Bob would’ve been traded in and ended up being put together.So it wasn’t just a kiss/a mistake/a one off!
It would’ve been 🦫💍🦫❤

Reactions: 11
The thing is it wasn’t “just a kiss” Megan and the others seem to be forgetting that she wanted to STAY to see what could develop between her and the Beaver-
Which would’ve been going on behind Alexis and Bob’s back!!! So they would’ve been carrying on doing them dirty no?!!?! 🤷🏽‍♀️
If it was a case of re-coupling Alexis AND Bob would’ve been traded in and ended up being put together.So it wasn’t just a kiss/a mistake/a one off!
It would’ve been 🦫💍🦫❤
agreed, it was all tactical and it showed again tonight when she said that she felt gratitude towards bob cos he was so forgiving so easily and so now she suddenly likes him more.. damage limitation and saying this because Jordan has gone. Had Jordan still been there I think things would be very different and I don't think she'd have bothered twice about Bob or Alexis..

Reactions: 10
They are trying too hard to make this like the Australian one. Jessika, Mick, Mike, Cyrel etc were tv gold and whilst I know some of the scenes were created. It was easy for them because the contestants were brilliant!

Reactions: 12
Just watching the afters and I think amy storms off because she goes berserk at morag about josh sliding into morag’s dm’s!

Reactions: 2
So, I've gone right off Alex's and started feeling a bit sorry for Megan. Megan handled the conversation fairly well.

Each time Morag opens her mouth I dislike her more.

Reactions: 15
This has probably been said on these threads but Jordan reminds me of Ashley Cole

Reactions: 8
These episodes are a snoozefest or maybe I was just spoiled at the Aus one, nothing like cyclone Cyril pulling up to the dinner party and pouring a glass of wine, buckle up witches 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 18
So, I've gone right off Alex's and started feeling a bit sorry for Megan. Megan handled the conversation fairly well.

Each time Morag opens her mouth I dislike her more.
🙌🏼 Totally agree. Only just found this thread and I am here for it. My summary so far (just watched last night’s and tonight’s episode back to back). My thoughts are that everyone needs to stop saying Megan had an affair. She drunkenly kissed someone once after knowing Bob a week ffs. Get in the sea with that sanctimonious rubbish you twits. And that Alexis is hilarious. “No girl code” wtf? Nikita got kicked out standing up for her and now she’s shacked up with Nikita’s husband acting all pious about Megan ffs - not that that’s going well judging by Ant’s hilarious reaction to the thought of her sticking it on him! And Amy is needy AF. Seriously, if I was Josh I’d have [beeped] her off ages ago. Morag’s a cow with a quite bewildering lack of self-awareness. And those filters really are quite something. Literally didn’t recognise her and I’m sure those are Josh’s sentiments exactly.

• Haha
Reactions: 19
Screenshot_20210916-231324_Daily Mail Online.jpg

I know we've found most of them out already but has anyone seen this article? Defiantly didn't notice Marylise from Towie

Reactions: 6
Theres a article in the DM saying Alexia was on the X factor and got done for smuggling her bf drugs.

• Wow
Reactions: 11
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.