Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Is that even a big deal😂 Josh messaged her a year ago before the show, they clearly haven’t shagged or it gone anywhere what’s the relevance. Need an ego boost Morag?

Reactions: 18
I'm watching the after show and my. word Alexis mum 🤦🏽‍♀️ she's got a right Jeremy Kyle look

eh she doesn't make sense I'm confused
I think she’s saying she didn’t just come out with it, it was part of the game but it was edited out so looked like she’d just said it for no reason

Reactions: 16
Again with all the editing down to the bare bones we don't get to see if maybe in the wider context Ant and Alexis just aren't getting on well.

Reactions: 12
Ant and Alexis, pack your bags. He just isn’t that into you.
Agreed. at this point I think id just walk away. she's getting into the territory of almost begging him to love/be attracted to her and that's not good for her self esteem nor is it gonna come across as attractive to Ant

save yourself the heartbreak Alexis and walk away with your head held high, never ever beg a guy for his attention!

Reactions: 15
The over editing is really getting annoying. They are creating stuff that hadn’t happened! Clearly even making the contestants pissed off too

Reactions: 14
What is with her eyebrows. Seriously? And she's the one giving him tit for his looks
How does she look like that compared to her on TV?
I don’t even see any recognisable bone structure or teeth, thank god for the eyebrows?!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
I don’t even see any recognisable bone structure or teeth, thank god for the eyebrows?!
Those Instagram filters don't always do justice 🙈 her brows are just as bad on tv though.

Reactions: 2
What is with her eyebrows. Seriously? And she's the one giving him tit for his looks
She looks NOTHING like this on the show??? Lay of the filters hun she might have realised shes punching with Luke if she had a real concept of how she looked before going on the show 😂😂😂

Reactions: 6
Morag looks SO different on her insta, there's filters and then there's filters!

I do love a filter myself though 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Franky reminds me of the inbetweeners when they were asking about his numbers :LOL: He sounded like he was trying to front so as to not lose face whilst with the lads. I think we can safely take that number and divide it and then subtract a few:LOL:
I cant imagine anyone wanting to sleep with Franky, he'd probably give you marks out of ten and a bleep test whilst you're at it lmao

Ant seems scared, not sure whether its cos he genuinely is wanting to take it slow as he said or whether its cos he's not actually *that* into Alexis anymore, maybe it was just a bit of banter and an ego boost but a relationship is very different, especially when with someone who wants you to dive head in. I do feel for Alexis though, she's had the worst luck in this series I think!
This bit made me lol…that’s so Franky! God, bleep tests…dreary PE lessons. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.