Married At First Sight UK S6 #4 Blink three times if you are OK, Marilyse

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Another dinner party already?

This has been such an oddly paced (and cast) series so far.

Reactions: 19
I wish they’d stop condensing the episodes and rushing to the dinner parties (as much as they are my favourite) I wanna see more of the couples and get to know them more

Reactions: 21
All they’ve got with this UK edition are dinner parties. These guys will be at dinner round the clock just to give the producers juicy footage!

Reactions: 8
I wish they’d stop condensing the episodes and rushing to the dinner parties (as much as they are my favourite) I wanna see more of the couples and get to know them more
Agree! I’m over the dinner parties as I feel I don’t really know the couples well enough.

Reactions: 10
Agree! I’m over the dinner parties as I feel I don’t really know the couples well enough.
I hope they learn from this if they carry on with this format next series. The aussie version is enjoyable because we see so much and feel like we get to know them more

Reactions: 10
I've really enjoyed it but feel like I'm over it tonight. Knowing that they've pretty much all been on other reality shows has spoiled it for me, maybe I was too naive

• Heart
Reactions: 25
I'm watching the after show and my word Alexis mum 🤦🏽‍♀️ she's got a right Jeremy Kyle look 🤣🤣🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 7
Franky reminds me of the inbetweeners when they were asking about his numbers :LOL: He sounded like he was trying to front so as to not lose face whilst with the lads. I think we can safely take that number and divide it and then subtract a few:LOL:
I cant imagine anyone wanting to sleep with Franky, he'd probably give you marks out of ten and a bleep test whilst you're at it lmao

Ant seems scared, not sure whether its cos he genuinely is wanting to take it slow as he said or whether its cos he's not actually *that* into Alexis anymore, maybe it was just a bit of banter and an ego boost but a relationship is very different, especially when with someone who wants you to dive head in. I do feel for Alexis though, she's had the worst luck in this series I think!

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I cannot STAND Amy her massive moon head and centre parting so flat to her head and face 😩 cannot bare

• Haha
Reactions: 15
Can I get a tattle bingo for Ant, knew he went for the easy target! Poor Alexis was enjoying the fake attention from him at the dinner party.

• Sad
Reactions: 8
Why announce “I’m going to stick it on you” she should have just gone in and given him a peck on the lips to say hello and just introduce more affection
yeah she really didn't handle that well, if he was unsure etc earlier, this has just added to it ten fold!

Reactions: 6
Ant seems scared, not sure whether its cos he genuinely is wanting to take it slow as he said or whether its cos he's not actually *that* into Alexis anymore, maybe it was just a bit of banter and an ego boost but a relationship is very different, especially when with someone who wants you to dive head in. I do feel for Alexis though, she's had the worst luck in this series I think!
I really did feel for Alexis when she announced “the girls think I should stick it on you” and Ant was giving me fat Amy from pitch perfect vibes
1631826791630.png

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.