Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

sarahlbx

Tasha is a proper brawler, can just picture her down the local on a Friday night having a scrap after downing 10 pints haha

don’t like either of them, Erica needs to stop with the hand gestures every time she speaks it’s pissing me off.

• Haha
Reactions: 35

veryfondoftea

VIP Member
The 'experts' take absolutely no responsibility for setting psycho Brad up with an insecure woman like Shona

Reactions: 35

Lonelylondon

Chatty Member
Wow Brad is seriously bad news, he has no self awareness to not be embarrassed by the things he’s saying

Reactions: 34

Howdy

VIP Member
Thomas was right - he and Rozz have never lied about where they are in their 'journey'. I can understand why he was mad.

Also really surprised Arfur said he'd choose Tasha. She's so rough the way she kicked off. Jeez.

Ella is utterly gagging for it.

Last edited:

Redtea2

VIP Member
Tasha is pissing me off this episode. What’s her problem? It’s giving jealousy
I think she genuinely believes she is the power couple . I think her and Paul hide a lot from the group and I’m not convinced they are as happy as they are saying 😳

Howdy

VIP Member
Ooooh Shona's Insta post yesterday. Love the last line. For anyone not on Insta it says: enjoy fucking the Universe babes.

Glad she finally woke up and saw what a horrible person Brad is and that she's found new love after some introspection. I hope she's learnt from her mistakes and never ends up being made to feel like a piece of shit. She got on my nerves and she was immature in how she came across and declaring to be in love after 5 minutes but no one deserves to be treated that way. He had an easy target in Shona, hope she never accepts this sort of behaviour again.

Can post a screenshot if anyone wants as it's a lengthy post.

Last edited:

forgotmyacc

VIP Member
Ngl Erica was annoying me a bit waving her hands around the place and was a bit over confident for a newbie.

But Tasha is a complete chav and took the bait immediately.

Reactions: 33
This is what Zoe and Jenna did tbf both saying they weren’t moving and they’re still together. If you love each other enough you will compromise

Reactions: 33