Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Surely Bianca must be able to pick up on the vibe that JJ doesn't fancy her! He's practically said as much, yet she's still trying to push it. You'd think wanna just save her dignity. She seems sweet, but also seems to think that because they are married now, they automatically have to fall in love and have a future.
Is Arthur actually back? We see him walk in for like 2 seconds, but is this just an edited clip from a past episode that they didn't show?

• Haha
Reactions: 11
Surely Bianca must be able to pick up on the vibe that JJ doesn't fancy her! He's practically said as much, yet she's still trying to push it. You'd think wanna just save her dignity. She seems sweet, but also seems to think that because they are married now, they automatically have to fall in love and have a future.
Is Arthur actually back? We see him walk in for like 2 seconds, but is this just an edited clip from a past episode that they didn't show?
It's sad really isn't it?
He's trying to pretend that he wants to take things slowly but if he really fancied her then he would have made a move by now.

Reactions: 6
I find the hatred Jay and Luke have for the "posh gold digger" so relatable.

They are working class and proud, she's lower middle class, desperate to be upper middle. Her voice isn't even posh, idk why she thinks it makes her appear superior!

Reactions: 25
Ngl I watched Big Brother last night instead and then fast forwarded through MAFS.

Someone made a very good point in the last thread.
The girls and talking to Shona but why weren't the lads sent to talk to Brad ??
His behaviour just makes me so uncomfortable. He will never see things from anyone else's point of view.

Reactions: 20
I feel so bad for her. He clearly isn’t interested at all. They’d be better saying look lets just be friends and see what happens when we are back

Reactions: 6
I feel so bad for her. He clearly isn’t interested at all. They’d be better saying look lets just be friends and see what happens when we are back
I don’tfeel bad for her at all. She’s being as pushy for affection as Ella was. He just doesn’t fancy her and he’s tit at articulating that. Ironically her begging for intimacy /affection will have entirely the opposite effect.

• Heart
Reactions: 21
Just catching up last nights.

Jj reminds me of the geeky one from phone shop, especially on the episode where he pretends to be a rapper.

Reactions: 1
Catching up on last night's episode. I feel bad for Bianca - JJ just doesn't and won't fancy her and I actually felt sorry for him (wtf!) because he just doesn't want to go there and she's always asking. I also really can't fathom why she fancies him so much lol. He needs to tell her outright and put her out of her misery.

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Also, Brad just comes across like he’s sniffed a massive line when he’s waffling on about the universe. Thinks he’s deeper than he actually is and has that delusional arrogance than coke heads have.
YES YES AND YESSSSS! 🙌 All about Wellness this one 😜 😉

Reactions: 5
The preview: Porscha is so desperate to be on tv why is she quoting Will Smith? Why did George shout in French lol? What is wrong with Ella’s hair?
Why is Erica dressed like she’s at the miss universe awards?
So many questions. When do the other new couples come in? Do we think the other 2 couples come in to replace 2 couples that leave?
Quoting Will Smith 😂😂😂😂 I couldn't remember where I'd heard it before.
Porscha speaks Creole that's why Georges was speaking French to her.

• Wow
Reactions: 12
Catching up on last night's episode. I feel bad for Bianca - JJ just doesn't and won't fancy her and I actually felt sorry for him (wtf!) because he just doesn't want to go there and she's always asking. I also really can't fathom why she fancies him so much lol.
She is desperate to settle and will work out how to pin him down. I can't have a guy anywhere near me if I am not feeling him.
She however is fine with that because she is desperate.
She looks so young I don't get it.
I'm heading 40, 1 child and my cat and I'm fulfilled.

I'm single and not looking but yes it would be nice but I'm happy as I am and if we meet The One or The One Right now that's good enough.

BIANCA is making me laugh 😃 I can't wait to see her if she ramps things up in intimacy week. Come on 🤣

Last edited:
Quoting Will Smith 😂😂😂😂 I couldn't remember where I'd heard it before.
Porscha speaks Creole that's why Georges was speaking French to her.
Loved that bit at the end 👌 roll on tomorrow!!!!
---
Just catching up on last nights.
Omg Bianca’s hair colour is dreadful
Ironic she does hair extensions. She should go back to black with those severe brows or reddish brown. The brows and hair are such a contrast.

Reactions: 7
the show is a competition at the end of the day.

they are all busy on SM promo-ing etc. so one of the goals for candidates is to remain popular, not be the bad guy if poss. and if you fall in love it’s an added bonus.

Bianca’s SM is fledgling influencer, perhaps that’s why she is being pushy, she wants to make a good impression on the show. I don’t feel sorry for her. JJ can’t articulate very well and there are cameras in front of them directing them what to say / how to say it.

no way should Nathanial or JJ snog their partners if they ain’t feeling it. I kind of admire them for holding out and not giving in for likes / clicks.

I find rather Roz / Thomas shagging just to see if they felt anything worse!

Peggy's horror at the toy box was hilarious, bet shes never used any toys I her life 😂
Then again I'm not a Georges fan so I would probably of grabbed the bullet and locked the bedroom door 🤭

• Haha
Reactions: 8
I think Bianca's ego is hurt. Because must guys will duck a chair if the mood takes them, some women don't understand it when guys don't want them.

I don't think she likes him as much as she claims, I think she just wants him to get with her because she now feels insecure that she was turned down.

Jj is right to not get with her if he doesn't fancy her. But he could be more straight with her rather than saying her wants to take it slow. He needs to say he wants to wait for spark, but also maybe try and create one.

Reactions: 15
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.