Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JJ’s bragging about dating her, but you can imagine she’ll hear about him being on MAFS and curl up in a ball of embarrassment 😅

• Haha
Reactions: 12
All I see is a majorly facetuned bird who looks like every other insta 'hottie'.

Reactions: 11
I have fallen behind as I'm now watching Big Brother too. The difference between the trans woman on BB, Hallie & MAFS Ella is massive. Hallie seems so much more genuine & not just wanting to be a Barbie doll. Ella should take note.

• Heart
Reactions: 17
I have fallen behind as I'm now watching Big Brother too. The difference between the trans woman on BB, Hallie & MAFS Ella is massive. Hallie seems so much more genuine & not just wanting to be a Barbie doll. Ella should take note.
Thought the exact same myself. And Hallie is just 18 years old! She's amazing

Reactions: 15
Not super keen on JJ but I think he is trying to be kind to Bianca and not hurt her feelings by being blunt with her. If he doesn't fancy her then what can he do?.

Reactions: 15
I caught up this morning. Wtf is Brad on about with his monogamous relationship with the universe? That would be me out 😂 well no I wouldn’t have been in to start with.

Also the previews of tonight…..who is Georges yelling at in French, as if anyone else there talks it fluently?

p.s I’ve had a bottle of wine already so this could go two ways……ten mins in im asleep or I’ll be here for the night 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
So based on the preview of tonight, do we think that Peggy is going to be turned on by Georges defending her honour, and she'll crack open the sex toys box as soon as they get back to the apartment??

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I caught up this morning. Wtf is Brad on about with his monogamous relationship with the universe? That would be me out 😂 well no I wouldn’t have been in to start with.

Also the previews of tonight…..who is Georges yelling at in French, as if anyone else there talks it fluently?
Porscha apparently because she speaks Creole. Yesterday I said oh lala to whoever replies to Georges in french. I take that back Porcsha can sod off.

• Haha
Reactions: 3
I have no snacks in the house and I have only myself to blame. Contemplating raiding my chocolate granola and just picking out the chocolate pieces

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 19
I can’t get into big brother, once it moved to channel 5 I was over it some things should be left in the past.

Reactions: 4
I can’t get into big brother, once it moved to channel 5 I was over it some things should be left in the past.
I'd given up on it when it moved to channel 5 but this series does seem a bit more like the original few years.

Reactions: 3
Evening all!😘
Lads, I've gone boujee with a coffee/chocolate icecream concoction 😍 tastes great but its bloody freezing 🤣

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 11
Right.
Stitches are coming out on Friday and I’m off the antibiotics, so to celebrate I’m having a G&T and a family bag of Maltesers.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 23
Still catching up on last nights, I’m liking bianca less as every minute ticks by 😬

Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.