Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tasha and Paul are getting along so they won’t get air time besides at the Commitment Ceremony when the Ixperts will sigh ‘ah’ a lot.

Reactions: 8
Is Arthur still poorly? At this rate they should be asked to leave as Laura is getting away with not having to do any of the important tasks.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
I haven't got much interest in seeing Tasha and Paul tbh, let's face it no drama=boring TV.

Reactions: 6
To me JJ is empty there seems to be nothing on the shelf.
Bianca needs to stop over analysing. He is giving nowt. He is immature emotionally and mentally. Not ready for an adult relationship

Reactions: 18
Is that the man that killed all the kids with Myra Hindley?! 😨 or am I getting mixed up
Ian Huntley murdered Jessica and holly, his partner worked in their school.

Ok so I cried at Jordan giving Erica a lovely birthday and the candles. I'm really rooting for them! She is coming across a lot better than the wedding. Brad is still absolutely terrifying 😳 liz truss and fit thomas acting like they are some sort of horny teenagers all of a sudden. I can see Peggy's comment about porsha getting back to her.. beautiful Arthur was back too!

• Sad
Reactions: 17
I haven't got much interest in seeing Tasha and Paul tbh, let's face it no drama=boring TV.
He is lovely and her you don't know as she is holding back. That doesn't make good TV.

Believing in Jay and Luke ❤ theyve a strong friendship and are insync with eachother there's no need for effort it flows etc.
I hope their love lasts the distance no doubt finding a good friend is a great thing 😊

Reactions: 3
To me JJ is empty there seems to be nothing on the shelf.
Bianca needs to stop over analysing. He is giving nowt. He is immature emotionally and mentally. Not ready for an adult relationship
There’s absolutely nothing there, is there? No charisma, no humour, no sparkle. I’d love to see what he’s like when in the company of a woman he seems to be his type. As what the hell is he offering?!

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Really don’t see the appeal of GeorgeS. Especially when we’ve already seen how he really behaves (Have we forgotten Itty Bitty Titty Committee)

• Sick
  • Heart
Reactions: 16
Why is Bianca so different from his usual type? What even is JJ's specific type, a bird with three tits?
His 'type' is better looking than Bianca. He wants a love island insta type and is entitled enough to think he's just as good looking so deserves nothing less.

• Haha
Reactions: 12
Bianca wants something from JJ that isn’t there? There is no mutual chemistry between them both, Bianca can encourage affection all she likes but what will it bring? Same with Ella and Nathanial, it can’t be forced.

Reactions: 13
There’s absolutely nothing there, is there? No charisma, no humour, no sparkle. I’d love to see what he’s like when in the company of a woman he seems to be his type. As what the hell is he offering?!
His expression is of an empty vessel.
He pulls a constipated face.
I actually think his biggest fear is if he has to communicate with words.

He is there for publicity for whatever his brand is.
I think he is using the show for fame and promotion of his work.
This guy shouldn't not be on the show 🙄 😒
Bianca is worryingly wanting to pick up pace with him. She seems to want to prove herself.

I think she will be pulling out all the stops. Sexy lingerie and body oils trying to nail him. 😆
He will probably ly still pull that SAME FACE.

God help her if she gets rejected.
I think she will.
She needs to let things try and flow and form a friendship.

Reactions: 10
Is there a world shortage of bottom covering swimwear these days? Mind you, the excess nylon elastane they save can be turned into a dinner party dress for the next episode.
I was also wondering the same. Erica and Bianca had on bikini tops that were uneven too but not in a good way 😄

• Haha
Reactions: 3
Really don’t see the appeal of GeorgeS. Especially when we’ve already seen how he really behaves (Have we forgotten Itty Bitty Titty Committee)
I think he is trying to peg Peggy.
So will pull out all the stops.

Once its done he will be his immature self.
He doesn't do it for me.

• Heart
Reactions: 7
Also, Brad just comes across like he’s sniffed a massive line when he’s waffling on about the universe. Thinks he’s deeper than he actually is and has that delusional arrogance than coke heads have.

• Haha
Reactions: 32
not sure if this has already been said but every time Shona is on I see Ellie Goulding!

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Also, Brad just comes across like he’s sniffed a massive line when he’s waffling on about the universe. Thinks he’s deeper than he actually is and has that delusional arrogance than coke heads have.
he’s about as deep as a shallow puddle! 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 8
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.