Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
JJ reminds me of someone but I can’t put my finger on who

Reactions: 5
I think tasha is jealous because she feels that she's in the strongest couple. I feel if tasha and Paul had come in when Erica and Jordan did, and Erica and Jordan were OGs tasha would be saying what Erica is.

Reactions: 13
I'm sorry but Bianca isn't good looking, I mean she looks better than me but I can see why Ian Huntley isn't instantly attracted, people need to stop blowing smoke up others arses, your so pretty, says you.

• Haha
Reactions: 23
Unpopular opinion maybe but I think Tasha is an absolute witch. The eye rolling she did last night, she's not the judge and jury on the relationships. Its sexy roll neck Paul

Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.