Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think Bianca's ego is hurt. Because must guys will duck a chair if the mood takes them, some women don't understand it when guys don't want them.

I don't think she likes him as much as she claims, I think she just wants him to get with her because she now feels insecure that she was turned down.

Jj is right to not get with her if he doesn't fancy her. But he could be more straight with her rather than saying her wants to take it slow. He needs to say he wants to wait for spark, but also maybe try and create one.
duck a chair’ 😂😂😂😂😂😂

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I think JJ is very average looking and I’d say what happened was this VS model took a shine to him for a short period of time because he had money then off she went to the next fella. He has a terribly dull personality he’s not engaging or charismatic and zero craic. Someone needs to give his head a wobble

Reactions: 39
I don’tfeel bad for her at all. She’s being as pushy for affection as Ella was. He just doesn’t fancy her and he’s tit at articulating that. Ironically her begging for intimacy /affection will have entirely the opposite effect.
☝☝☝Just catching up on this thread and last night's episode. She is so needy and whiney. There's nothing attractive about being needy. And listen up love. . . He. Doesn't. Fancy. You. If this was a bloke being pushy, he'd be kicked off the show.

Reactions: 6
Words of the season so far:
Disdain
Tactile

any more??
Not a word but a question I keep hearing on these shows which bugs me for some reason is:

‘Where’s your head at? 🙄

‘It’s on my frickin neck as per!’ 🤷🏻‍♀️

• Haha
Reactions: 7
It just makes me sing the Basement Jaxx song.
😁 Thanks. I’d forgotten that one. If they sang it instead, I’d stop complaining 👍. Maybe we need a MAFS musical. Might lighten the mood. 🥰. Arthur’s got a theme tune already.

Reactions: 1
She is desperate to settle and will work out how to pin him down. I can't have a guy anywhere near me if I am not feeling him.
She however is fine with that because she is desperate.
She looks so young I don't get it.
I'm heading 40, 1 child and my cat and I'm fulfilled.

I'm single and not looking but yes it would be nice but I'm happy as I am and if we meet The One or The One Right now that's good enough.

BIANCA is making me laugh 😃 I can't wait to see her if she ramps things up in intimacy week. Come on 🤣
Believe it or not both Bianca and JJ are both 30! Older than me! Now I know 30 isn’t old but I seriously thought they were both like 23

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Believe it or not both Bianca and JJ are both 30! Older than me! Now I know 30 isn’t old but I seriously thought they were both like 23
They are so immature!!. 😲 🫨
Act like kids.
She acts like a child playing a mums and dads for the first time as a child.
Her squeaky voice and immature approach to relationships. It's like playing Ken and Barbie

She's ready for third base without any concept of a spark, friendship, basic communication she wants the deed.
She should be flattered at least he doesn’t want to use her for a test drive 🙄 🙈
Not that she cares she seems ready to rev the engine.

He is like a 11 year old boy grunting & grimacing with THAT bowl hair cut.
Gives me MR.BEAN vibes

Perhaps Bianca can give him some hair tips but then again 👀 😏
---
Hardly a supermodel then😂😂😂
She looks like any other instagrammer.
Ten a penny. A more natural look is a model she is more 90s NUTS Magazine and typically hot babe plastered in makeup 💄 giving it the 90s Jordan poses.

Reactions: 12
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.