Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Tell me we aren’t the only one that saw this. Just after Bianca asked JJ if he fancied her he said “listen ERICA” we had to rewind it and even the subtitles said Erica.
Either we are hearing things or that’s some really bad editing going on.

• Wow
Reactions: 27
I feel like Laura and Shona have stitched Peggy up here
Got her drunk and bitchy just to tell the other couples
There is no way they didn’t also express opinions on the other couples but the edit was weird and jumpy just showing Peggy criticise them apparently out of nowhere and unrelated to the conversation about calling out Brads behaviour

Reactions: 27
There is no way they didn’t also express opinions on the other couples but the edit was weird and jumpy just showing Peggy criticise them apparently out of nowhere and unrelated to the conversation about calling out Brads behaviour
on insta peggy says the others were saying the same things she was.

Reactions: 9
Jordan seems sweet

JJ wanted a HunBot and Bianca is so over keen on him and for WHAT?? “I couldn’t imagine life without you” - reminds me of when I was like 16 and I’d write that about my boyfriend of one week (and then they’d dump me and I’d post MCR lyrics).

Peggy and Georges are so sexually incompatible. Maybe they should have paired him with Ella 🤣

Brad gives me cult leader vibes. I’m sure he’d take that as a compliment. “Nothings more important than the universe” you have a SON.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 24
Jordan seems sweet

JJ wanted a HunBot and Bianca is so over keen on him and for WHAT?? “I couldn’t imagine life without you” - reminds me of when I was like 16 and I’d write that about my boyfriend of one week (and then they’d dump me and I’d post MCR lyrics).

Peggy and Georges are so sexually incompatible. Maybe they should have paired him with Ella 🤣

Brad gives me cult leader vibes. I’m sure he’d take that as a compliment. “Nothings more important than the universe” you have a SON.
Well if you wanted honesty that's all you had to say.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there a world shortage of bottom covering swimwear these days? Mind you, the excess nylon elastane they save can be turned into a dinner party dress for the next episode.

• Haha
Reactions: 13
Is there a world shortage of bottom covering swimwear these days? Mind you, the excess nylon elastane they save can be turned into a dinner party dress for the next episode.
If I wore some of the swimwear the mafs girls wear I'd look like one of those hams tied up with string. More power to them.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 22
Tell me we aren’t the only one that saw this. Just after Bianca asked JJ if he fancied her he said “listen ERICA” we had to rewind it and even the subtitles said Erica.
Either we are hearing things or that’s some really bad editing going on.
My spidey senses wonders why he’d be calling her ERICA - the name of another bride 😳😳

• Wow
Reactions: 12
This show is gonna flop cause of big brother, anyone else tried to watch that but can’t get into it. Don’t get me started on ajs awful presenting!!

Reactions: 3
I noticed this they were talking about Brad and suddenly Peggy said “it’s really starting to piss me off…….” I thought she was talking about Brad but she was talking about the other couples.

Reactions: 10
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.