Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Thechubbymoaner

VIP Member
I don’t get it like, how often? Like who has the time for that?!?! It’s a rabbit hole I don’t even want to think about let alone go down! Punny pun pun… 😂
My sister had to used them dilators, she's sadly no longer with us 😭 she had cervical cancer and brachytherapy used to treat it essentially made her cervix and fanny heal up. She had to have it reopened and had to use the dilators daily. She said they were awf

• Sad
  • Heart
Reactions: 33

Bobby Chariot

VIP Member
Amazed that Bradley was even allowed on this, I know it's entertainment & chasing ratings but the so-called experts should have clocked this guy ain't right.

Reactions: 33

call.me.coco

Chatty Member
Porcha thinking she’s been blindsided 🤣
You were snogging other men, love. Of course hubby is leaving!

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Clementine

VIP Member
Also, Brad just comes across like he’s sniffed a massive line when he’s waffling on about the universe. Thinks he’s deeper than he actually is and has that delusional arrogance than coke heads have.

• Haha
Reactions: 32

Corfu-blue

The editing and production in this series a shocker. Australian version is much better. I feel like the ball in a pinball machine - what just happened, wtf is going on, where should i look, what's next and it's moving so fast i literally don't give a shit about any of them.

• Haha
Reactions: 30