Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

formerlurker

Oh cue the fake tears again. Please say Terrance has ditched her. I think he seems a decent guy and she is a weapon.

Reactions: 28

Chilli pepper 19

VIP Member
Unpopular opinion maybe but I think Tasha is an absolute bitch. The eye rolling she did last night, she's not the judge and jury on the relationships. Its sexy roll neck Paul

Reactions: 27

Danielle0120

VIP Member
She genuinely doesn't think she's done anything wrong. She can't stand not getting her own way. Horrible womannnn

gimm3more

VIP Member
I find it so mad that if one person puts leave they still have to stay?? Like if you want a divorce the other person can’t just be like “nah” and then you go “aw fair enough then” hahahahah fucks sake

• Haha

Redtea2

VIP Member
Didn’t Nathaniel say he was made to stay in the experiment because it’s taking him a long time to leave . Coming across as he is staying for airtime …

NoTeaHere

VIP Member
I want to rescue Terence and take him to a nearby Harvester. We could have a nice 3 course meal and a civil catch up. No dramas. Who knew the phrase ‘spin the bottle’ would take the top spot over spoongate?

• Haha
The preview: Porscha is so desperate to be on tv why is she quoting Will Smith? Why did George shout in French lol? What is wrong with Ella’s hair?
Why is Erica dressed like she’s at the miss universe awards?
So many questions. When do the other new couples come in? Do we think the other 2 couples come in to replace 2 couples that leave?

• Haha

AddictedtoYT

Tell me we aren’t the only one that saw this. Just after Bianca asked JJ if he fancied her he said “listen ERICA” we had to rewind it and even the subtitles said Erica.
Either we are hearing things or that’s some really bad editing going on.

• Wow

Multi-21

VIP Member
I feel like Laura and Shona have stitched Peggy up here
Got her drunk and bitchy just to tell the other couples
There is no way they didn’t also express opinions on the other couples but the edit was weird and jumpy just showing Peggy criticise them apparently out of nowhere and unrelated to the conversation about calling out Brads behaviour