Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
I feel like half these people mean ‘stay on tv’ rather than ‘stay’, because their words and actions do not match their desire to stay!

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 47

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
The last time I played spin the bottle I was 14, unmarried and tanked up on White Lightening.
How old are these twats?

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 46

MooBelle

VIP Member
Controversial opinion...
JJ is a twat but he's trying to be kind, even if he's falling short on that. He's attempting to be honest but not hurtful. It's obvious he doesn't fancy her but he hasn't said a bad word about her.
However writing 'stay' is a dick move and he clearly is in it for the fame so fuck him.

Reactions: 45

GalaxyGirl70

VIP Member
Seriously, it just feels to me that Ella is taking the absolute piss out of how biological women act and dress, and this experiment is just enabling it. Why does she have to walk around half dressed? I don't know one single female who would wear what she does.

• Heart
Reactions: 45

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
imagine being so desperate so be married you go on this show and then play spin the bottle like you're a single pringle ready to mingle

the math isn't mathing

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 44
Georges banking on no-one knowing what he actually said in that preview.

'I told them they were all twats Peg honest, now get that cock ring out'

• Haha
Reactions: 44

IKickLikeKatya

VIP Member
Porscha, if you behave like an arsehole, there's likely going to be someone who'll call you out for being an arsehole.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

malibu skies

VIP Member
The awkward moment when you realise you don’t really like any of the people/couples and wonder why you’re still watching

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 43

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
I'm just not understanding what any woman is seeing in JJ! Help me! Does he know Ella is trans do you think?
I was just thinking that, he wasn't on the show when Ella told everyone...I mean personally I think Ella doesn't pass but JJ does seem a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Ella's face lit up when JJ said he would kiss Ella as well, get the feeling Ella would take literally anyone at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 42

Thank(space)you

VIP Member
Tbh I do find the spin the bottle game a bit weird considering they're all married, even more weird Nathanial's initiated it when he's so been off physical contact with Ella

Reactions: 42