Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.
Porscha is a hypocrite.

God-fearing my arse!

She is so judgemental yet she is the naughtiest. Petulant, stroppy snogaholic.

Am sure her and Terrence are in a fake sham marriage no wonder he doesn’t mind her snogging other fellas.

• Haha
Reactions: 30

Perspicacia Tick

Chatty Member
Is the drinking water in those apartments spiked with E? I've not seen so many deep relationships forged in 5 minutes since the 'parties' I went to in the 90's.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 30

xcyber

Chatty Member
I feel like Bianca has naturally dark curly hair and I wish she’d embrace it

Reactions: 29

MuthaCuppa

Chatty Member
Pretty fitting that it’s called Universal Credit. Because that’s what Brad’s going to be relying on after this. No TV show/modelling agency/employer will touch him after this shitshow.

• Haha

ranchdistressing

What I find hilarious about Porsha's attempt to tell her version of events is that she's already proven she can't be believed/trusted. That bullshit over the spoon showed that.

She was happy (and confident) to sit there and get at Terrence for throwing a spoon when he didn't, and act like she'd been physically assaulted or some shit, just for being called childish. So she clearly cannot be trusted to explain what happened in any given situation, especially one where she's emotionally invested or is in victim mode.

Bottom line is, she would have ripped him a new arsehole if he's even so much as winked at another bride. She's the type of woman who you have to wake up and apologize to if you've wronged her in a dream.

Glad to see the back of her and it couldn't have happened on a better note.

• Heart

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
If they've booted Brad out for being an abusive twat to Shona and sanitised it by saying 'THEY are experiencing a CHALLENGING time' I'm going to be so pissed

LouBug19

VIP Member
He should be allowed to leave. He's wrote it twice now and he has accused her of cheating. No way back. She can't force him to stay! Jesus

Beetlemania

VIP Member
Only caught up now.....so glad Terrence stuck to his guns even after porscha tried to back him into a corner....😂😂. Horrible horrible horrible woman.

Instahunzgo

Yes Terrance! G’wan with your bad self!! What a guy, so much respect for him ❤ fuck that ugly bitch right off!

Ella and JJ 😆😆😆 he just wants a barbie doll 😆

Both Luke and Jaye give me the ick 🤮🤮🤮

Tasha is grim!!

Reactions: 28