Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

bananabutter

VIP Member
Porchas probably just embarrassed because she likes to present herself as a mature, god fearing woman and she’s been caught out snogging four different men in one night like a teenager on their first Smirnoff ice 🤷🏼‍♀️

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 79
JJ reminds me of when Bear Grylls got stung
IMG_7175.jpeg

He ALSO reminds me of this face hidden in a man’s belly rolls
IMG_7174.jpeg

don’t ask me why 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s just a gut thing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 74

squeeze1

JJ is on the wrong show ain’t he. Love Island reject.
Dressed by a looky looky man in Tenerife with tattoos by Stevie Wonder & a personality like a ham sandwich.

• Haha
Reactions: 59

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Anyone feel like Nathaniel is dressing and acting more gay as time goes on? Perhaps it’s to make it clear to Ella he wants a penis in his bumhole.

• Haha
Reactions: 52

malibu skies

VIP Member
You can’t imagine your life without him? I’ve had milk in the fridge longer than your relationship

• Haha
Reactions: 51

judgejohndeed

VIP Member
Didn’t Nathaniel say he was made to stay in the experiment because it’s taking him a long time to leave . Coming across as he is staying for airtime …
Can you blame him? He's at huge risk of being accused of being transphobic if he says the wrong thing about not being attracted to Ella/not looking like he's trying to find Ella attractive...I don't think it's for the airtime, he looks miserable tbh being hounded by that sex pest all the time and everyone else basically encouraging him/egging Ella on with it

Reactions: 50

bananabutter

VIP Member
Why are they so sympathetic to Ella as if Nathanial is being cruel to her by not shagging her? He doesn’t have to, he doesn’t owe her anything apart from honesty🙄

Reactions: 49