Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Ngl I’d love to be on holiday and see mafs being filmed. Me in the background with my gut out in a lilo.

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Clovis

VIP Member
Why is Bianca so different from his usual type? What even is JJ's specific type, a bird with three tits?

• Haha
Reactions: 41

Danielle0120

VIP Member
SHE CAN'T IMAGINE HER LIFE WITHOUT HIM

Fuck off haahhahahaha

She will not give up, she's the type to stalk the fuck out of someone after the first date.

He does need to say listen, I don't fancy you. Instead of going in circles without really saying anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 40

TheTeaRooms

VIP Member
I think JJ is very average looking and I’d say what happened was this VS model took a shine to him for a short period of time because he had money then off she went to the next fella. He has a terribly dull personality he’s not engaging or charismatic and zero craic. Someone needs to give his head a wobble

Reactions: 39

savedlatin21

VIP Member
Did all the new GeorgeS fans get a bit flustered by him angrily cursing in French in that preview?

• Haha
  • Wow

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Wasn’t Porscha the one going absolutely batcrap when she found out that Terrence had cheated on previous partners? But tonsil hockey with Luke is OK?

• Haha

gimm3more

VIP Member
Having completed the episode, I've noticed some of you seem to have seem real cognitive dissonance on this sub. Many of you were mortified that Brad told Shona to shut up with a hard tone, even if you acknowledged she was relentless to a degree - yet have no problem and even consider it sexy that Georges switched to French (which I think was actually calculated) to abuse Porscha, call her 'a piece of shit' and to tell people at the table to 'be careful'...or what, exactly.

He is not the social arbiter, the patriarch at a family gathering - who does he think he is to rule with an iron fist over the group?

If Terrance had screamed across a table that Peggy was 'a piece of shit', I'm sure he'd be where Brad is now. I'm so disgusted and tired of women who only see problematic and aggressive tendencies in men when it suits them. The amount of people who called it sexy...just absolute trash.

I don't think Porscha once called him or his wife anything except their names by way of insult - she spoke about their actions, she didn't go into names.
FWIW I don’t like Georges and the French isn’t sexy to me lmao but the wider context and relationship dynamic of Brad and Shona show that he’s clearly abusive. Georges was just rude and insulting to Porscha. I think there’s a big difference. Now if that was Georges speaking to Peggy it would be a different story but him being rude to Porscha in defence of his wife is very different to what Brad has done.

Reactions: 38

Penisdlite

So basically Peggy is considering binning off George’s because a bunch of strangers she just met dislike him?

• Haha
Reactions: 38

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
JJ IS GRIM. "i like women who have had work done" do you even like women as people? or just a curated image?

edit: before you jump down my throat this isnt a dig at women who have had work done

Reactions: 37

squeeze1

to be fair to JJ he did say - “I normally go for woman who have work done” you ain’t kidding son.

• Haha

Clovis

VIP Member
I'm confused by who took part in this kissing game. Why isn't a producer filming these little get togethers on their phone so we at least get to see something.

The same thing happened last season when all the juicy stuff happened off camera.

mozzarellagirl

VIP Member
Peggy's right though, the whole point of the dinner is to talk about each others relationships - it's just that peggy's touched a nerve

Sonz1981

VIP Member
I’m actually bored tonight. I wish we saw more of couples together in their apartments or on days out. We also should definitely see these drinking sessions they have

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
She’s not jealous?
Wasn’t she flipping out about him confessing to cheating in previous relationships? She is full of shit.

Reactions: 36

LouBug19

VIP Member
As much as Peggy annoys me it was pretty shady of shona and Laura to tell Ella and porsha what was said. Those three spoke in private and it just feels created for drama.

Reactions: 36