Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Bianca is planning their 10th wedding anniversary and JJ is trying to decide whether changing his name and leaving the country will do, or if he needs to go the whole hog and get a face transplant.

Last edited:
  • Haha
  • Sad
Reactions: 35

nefariousnellie

Chatty Member
I just can't wrap my head around Roz and Jay scissoring for 30 mins sorry 😂surely Porscha is embellishing a bit there 🤣

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 35

Furrytriangle

VIP Member
Who was at spin the bottle, I need a simple list and who kissed who. Please tag me when someone pieces it all together ha

• Haha
Reactions: 34

This.is.me

VIP Member
Terrence was live on insta and everyone was asking him about his clothes, watches and the police getting called. He said he wasn’t going to comment on it, doesn’t want to bad mouth Porscha and it’s not how he conducts himself. Feel genuinely sorry for the guy, went to find the love of his life and got subjected to abuse!

• Sad
Human attraction is so interesting. Georges looks like typical middle management to me, the kind of person who manages a Sainsbury's Local. I just don't get what some of you are seeing, nor does the speaking French make any impact whatsoever.

• Haha
  • Heart