Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Pls can the producers stock Biancas apartment with some purple shampoo

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 60
Bianca is 5 minutes away from getting Hamface in a headlock and demanding her conjugal rights.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
SHE CAN'T IMAGINE HER LIFE WITHOUT HIM

duck off haahhahahaha

She will not give up, she's the type to stalk the duck out of someone after the first date.

He does need to say listen, I don't fancy you. Instead of going in circles without really saying anything.

• Haha
Reactions: 40
I was wondering why the thread wasn’t moving. Realised I’d accidentally ended up on the old thread 🤪

• Haha
Reactions: 9
Those dark roots and dark eyebrows are really bugging me. All I want to do is drag her to the hairdressers to get a root fade and lowlights done.

Reactions: 26
Georges banking on no-one knowing what he actually said in that preview.

'I told them they were all twats Peg honest, now get that cock ring out'

• Haha
Reactions: 44
The preview: Porscha is so desperate to be on tv why is she quoting Will Smith? Why did George shout in French lol? What is wrong with Ella’s hair?
Why is Erica dressed like she’s at the miss universe awards?
So many questions. When do the other new couples come in? Do we think the other 2 couples come in to replace 2 couples that leave?

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.