Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I'm just not understanding what any woman is seeing in JJ! Help me! Does he know Ella is trans do you think?
At this point Ella is desperate for some affection and just wants to feel attractive and JJ is a “straight guy” which is what she wants

Reactions: 22
JJ reminds me of when Bear Grylls got stung
IMG_7175.jpeg

He ALSO reminds me of this face hidden in a man’s belly rolls
IMG_7174.jpeg

don’t ask me why 🤷🏼‍♀️ it’s just a gut thing lol

• Haha
Reactions: 74
Arthur was looking so fit tonight but no way would he be having a go on my toes 😶
---
I know we've dragged Bianca for her hair and not to be rude but I don't see how you could look at her then look at Ella and choose Ella, those lips are just catastrophic

• Haha
Reactions: 25
to be fair to JJ he did say - “I normally go for woman who have work done” you ain’t kidding son.

• Haha
Reactions: 37
Terrence was live on insta and everyone was asking him about his clothes, watches and the police getting called. He said he wasn’t going to comment on it, doesn’t want to bad mouth Porscha and it’s not how he conducts himself. Feel genuinely sorry for the guy, went to find the love of his life and got subjected to abuse!

• Sad
Reactions: 34
I’d love to know what Peggy (and half of the rest of them to be fair) looked like without the fillers, Botox, tattooed brows etc. (no judgement on the work btw, Botox to get rid of the wrinkle between my eyebrows is literally the best money I’ve ever spent 🤣)
Google Peggy from when she was on ‘Take Me Out’. Complete different person.

Reactions: 4
That preview pissed me off, I like Erica she’s Scottish and from my ends we don’t take any tit 😂😂 tasha is a witch defo got mean girl vibes

Reactions: 7
Terrence was live on insta and everyone was asking him about his clothes, watches and the police getting called. He said he wasn’t going to comment on it, doesn’t want to bad mouth Porscha and it’s not how he conducts himself. Feel genuinely sorry for the guy, went to find the love of his life and got subjected to abuse!
what happened with the police?

Reactions: 2
No spoilers; if it’s not been aired, it can’t be shared

I bet everyone’s sick of the S word now 😅

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 18
That preview pissed me off, I like Erica she’s Scottish and from my ends we don’t take any tit 😂😂 tasha is a witch defo got mean girl vibes
When Tasha gets lairy it’s literally just noise, her sassy persona is annoying as well

Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.