Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
When Tasha gets lairy it’s literally just noise, her sassy persona is annoying as well
I really liked Tasha at the beginning but now I can't be arsed. I forward their bits at the commitment ceremony. She's just a lary loud mouth who needs to have something to say with no substance

Reactions: 18
I just canttttttt like Jay Jay. The girl he's with reminds me of Caitlin from Oz MAFS and she's pretty and kind. He doesn't deserve her. I also think JJ is in the closest, or bi. (Which is fine but come on it's 2023, when people identify as whatever they want it's not a big issue at all). I really hope he doesn't waste her time and stay till the end.

I hope crystal controlling man never goes on another dating or reality show again. He is a vile, vile human and I hope it's been a wake up call to Shona to actually get to know someone properly before claiming they're in love. She needs to work on herself and realise that not everyone she dates will have the same intentions as her and she's really naive at times! (I was like that once but since grown up)!!

I am sooo glad Terance did that to Porscha, she's a dick!! Glad she isn't going to be in it anymore

Reactions: 24
Tasha is a smug bleep isn’t she. I think now she’s exposed how ruff she is Nathaniel will run for the hills. He is 🔥 she can get in the bleeping bin.

Reactions: 5
Tasha is a smug bleep isn’t she. I think now she’s exposed how ruff she is Nathaniel will run for the hills. He is 🔥 she can get in the bleeping bin.
Also, does anyone else sing 'Whip My Hair' when she's in shot? Her natural curls were lovely but the dreadlocks aren't a good look on her.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
anyone think Luke looks like one of the thunderbirds?

sorry, not thunderbirds, same era, same sort of weird puppets, have the same funny eyes

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
I can’t stand Tasha 🤮
Not sticking up for Tasha, but I'm curious to see what people actually don't like about her. I see her as harmless. She isn't stuck up. Sometimes I see her silly/ sassy ways as a defence mechanism from feeling a bit socially awkward? Or maybe a bit of an act for cameras?

Reactions: 13
the arselicking of Ella is so cringe, she can do no wrong to the experts
they're SO scared to say something wrong and be accused of being anti-trans.

these bleeping flappy little books!!! so annoying
they're what you get the bill in at a restaurant - who thought to use them?? and why have't they come up with anything better since? :LOL:

She’s not jealous?
Wasn’t she flipping out about him confessing to cheating in previous relationships? She is full of tit.
yeah, she's not jealous but she IS territorial :rolleyes:

Surely the voice gives it away
he might just think she's a very tall woman who smokes a lot - she HAS had a lot of work done which is what he likes so... 🤷‍♀️

tbh, if she gets a fingering and fucks off and Nathaniel gets his arse off the side and his foot out the kitchen drawer (the dirty f'er) and I don't have to listen to Bianca being a dirty old man anymore 'oooh you've got a nice body haven't yerrrr' 🤢 I'll be more than happy

• Haha
Reactions: 10
I wonder if the castmates meet eachother before the wedding, but they don’t actually know who they are paired with until the wedding?

Reactions: 1
I wonder if the castmates meet eachother before the wedding, but they don’t actually know who they are paired with until the wedding?
They have a hen and stag night so the boys and girls definitely meet in those groups but don’t think the boys meet the girls until the wedding

Reactions: 9
They have a hen and stag night so the boys and girls definitely meet in those groups but don’t think the boys meet the girls until the wedding
Did JJ not say Erica's name on the final night of his and Bianca's honeymoon?

Reactions: 3
With JJ, it's not even just his dodgy appearance but he has nada to offer – no charisma, no charm, sounds constantly stoned....I am baffled. He likes girls who've had loads of work done "and all look the same" – he will not be able to get past the slightly wonky jaw on Bianca for a start. She will never be what floats his boat...he's only staying cos he wants to stay on TV...he'd have run a mile by now and would not have looked twice at her in real life. I feel like Bianca would have been like this with any bloke she was matched with, she reeks of desperation.

I'm loving series 6 of Aussie MAFS. They're all bleeping nuts 😆

• Haha
Reactions: 22
I think Tashs acts up for the cameras. Her mannerisms remind me of Kerry Katona. Very mouthy and a little rough around the edges.

• Haha
Reactions: 22
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.