Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
With JJ, it's not even just his dodgy appearance but he has nada to offer – no charisma, no charm, sounds constantly stoned....I am baffled. He likes girls who've had loads of work done "and all look the same" – he will not be able to get past the slightly wonky jaw on Bianca for a start. She will never be what floats his boat...he's only staying cos he wants to stay on TV...he'd have run a mile by now and would not have looked twice at her in real life. I feel like Bianca would have been like this with any bloke she was matched with, she reeks of desperation.

I'm loving series 6 of Aussie MAFS. They're all bleeping nuts 😆
Ha! We told you so!
How far along are you and how much do you love Mick?

• Heart
Reactions: 9
Oo Luke is debunking Porscha’s tales!

Tasha’s gurning is annoying me, she loves the narrative of having her guard up. It’s bollox.

Why do they all hate GeorgeS so much! He kinda stuck up for Peggy. Peggy writing leave is lame. Cuz her ‘mates’ of a few weeks don’t like her fella? Ugh! She is immature and GeorgeS deserves better.

perhaps they’re anti GeorgeS cuz he kicked up a fuss about STB. It shows they are all crap!

• Wow
Reactions: 11

Tasha’s gurning is annoying me, she loves the narrative of having her guard up. It’s bollox.

Why do they all hate GeorgeS so much! He kinda stuck up for Peggy. Peggy writing leave is lame. Cuz her ‘mates’ of a few weeks don’t like her fella? Ugh! She is immature and GeorgeS deserves better.

perhaps they’re anti GeorgeS cuz he kicked up a fuss about STB. It shows they are all crap!
Peggy didn’t write leave though? She just made a massive, tearful drama out of nothing.

Reactions: 14
Only caught up now.....so glad Terrence stuck to his guns even after porscha tried to back him into a corner....😂😂. Horrible horrible horrible woman.

Reactions: 29
Now Porscha's gone - and its not a spoiler, can we talk about the article that came up about what she did to Terence/police etc? Wont give it away if ppl still think its a Spoiler x

Reactions: 13
Now Porscha's gone - and its not a spoiler, can we talk about the article that came up about what she did to Terence/police etc? Wont give it away if ppl still think its a Spoiler x
I saw this a few weeks ago in the sun I think? No mention recently though.

Reactions: 2
What I find hilarious about Porsha's attempt to tell her version of events is that she's already proven she can't be believed/trusted. That bullshit over the spoon showed that.

She was happy (and confident) to sit there and get at Terrence for throwing a spoon when he didn't, and act like she'd been physically assaulted or some tit, just for being called childish. So she clearly cannot be trusted to explain what happened in any given situation, especially one where she's emotionally invested or is in victim mode.

Bottom line is, she would have ripped him a new hole if he's even so much as winked at another bride. She's the type of woman who you have to wake up and apologize to if you've wronged her in a dream.

Glad to see the back of her and it couldn't have happened on a better note.

• Heart
Reactions: 29
Anyone seen Porscha's stories and what those other women are saying about Terrence? If they are real.

Reactions: 2
Anyone seen Porscha's stories and what those other women are saying about Terrence? If they are real.
She's crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if she sent herself the messages.

Reactions: 11
With JJ, it's not even just his dodgy appearance but he has nada to offer – no charisma, no charm, sounds constantly stoned....I am baffled. He likes girls who've had loads of work done "and all look the same" – he will not be able to get past the slightly wonky jaw on Bianca for a start. She will never be what floats his boat...he's only staying cos he wants to stay on TV...he'd have run a mile by now and would not have looked twice at her in real life. I feel like Bianca would have been like this with any bloke she was matched with, she reeks of desperation.

I'm loving series 6 of Aussie MAFS. They're all bleeping nuts 😆
Series 6 Oz is the first one of any mafs I ever watched last year. It was amazing! Series 9 was also a belter. Only started watching the uk one last series and was very disappointed. I wasn’t going to watch this one but I succumbed.

Reactions: 3
She's crazy. I wouldn't be surprised if she sent herself the messages.
What's being said?!
---

Urgh Luke doesn't come across well on this either. Bunch of immature attention seekers.

Last edited:
Reactions: 8
What's being said?!
---
I don't think this is a spoiler seeing as they are no longer on the show, so I'll just post it as normal.
She posted a message from a supposed ex of Terrence saying he is physically and mentally abusive and that he was dating someone at the time of going on the show.

• Wow
Reactions: 9
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.