Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Amazed that Bradley was even allowed on this, I know it's entertainment & chasing ratings but the so-called experts should have clocked this guy ain't right.

Reactions: 33
Didn’t Nathaniel say he was made to stay in the experiment because it’s taking him a long time to leave . Coming across as he is staying for airtime …

Reactions: 27
Yes Terrance! G’wan with your bad self!! What a guy, so much respect for him ❤ duck that ugly witch right off!

Ella and JJ 😆😆😆 he just wants a barbie doll 😆

Both Luke and Jaye give me the ick 🤮🤮🤮

Tasha is grim!!

Reactions: 28
Didn’t Nathaniel say he was made to stay in the experiment because it’s taking him a long time to leave . Coming across as he is staying for airtime …
Agreed, if Terrance could leave that easy, what's his excuse. He loves it!

Reactions: 11
Amazed that Bradley was even allowed on this, I know it's entertainment & chasing ratings but the so-called experts should have clocked this guy ain't right.
Likewise Tasha seems to have some real issues with men that go beyond just bad breakups. So let’s put her in an experiment to marry a stranger?
At least with shows like Love Island they film 24/7 and producers/medics are on site. With MAFS it’s clear so much goes on that they don’t see.
Anyways I am still watching lmao

Reactions: 17
Can you blame him? He's at huge risk of being accused of being transphobic if he says the wrong thing about not being attracted to Ella/not looking like he's trying to find Ella attractive...I don't think it's for the airtime, he looks miserable tbh being hounded by that sex pest all the time and everyone else basically encouraging him/egging Ella on with it

Reactions: 50
Sorry if this has been mentioned before but who else was playing spin the bottle?
I heard portia kissed 4 guys - other guys from the show?????

Reactions: 3
Erica is so full of herself! There’s most of the girls are nicer looking than her and Tasha doesn’t have a problem with any of them

• Heart
Reactions: 10
Nope still can't warm to Tasha at all
What's Tasha gobbing off about to Erica at the end I wonder! Erica is another one who thinks she's something she's not ("I'm a goodlooking girl"). Personally I find her pointy and harsh looking but subjective I know.

Reactions: 25
Can you blame him? He's at huge risk of being accused of being transphobic if he says the wrong thing about not being attracted to Ella/not looking like he's trying to find Ella attractive...I don't think it's for the airtime, he looks miserable tbh being hounded by that sex pest all the time and everyone else basically encouraging him/egging Ella on with it
I didn't think of it like that. Fair point

Reactions: 9
I'm just not understanding what any woman is seeing in JJ! Help me! Does he know Ella is trans do you think?
I was just thinking that, he wasn't on the show when Ella told everyone...I mean personally I think Ella doesn't pass but JJ does seem a few sandwiches short of a picnic. Ella's face lit up when JJ said he would kiss Ella as well, get the feeling Ella would take literally anyone at this point

• Haha
Reactions: 42
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.