Married at first sight Uk #7 Brads a walking red flag and Ella's only there for a shag

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
So Arthur has turned as bitchy as his wife then. Also Tasha trying to get airtime next week as she’s usually so dull :LOL:

• Haha
Reactions: 14
Thomas is getting ready to ride at dawn 😳 papa bring the shot gun! I'm.not sure I'd be taking on Arthur, I'm sure he seen some sights growing up.

Reactions: 10
If his fetish is that he wants to give foot massages 24/7, I’m here for it. Nothing kinky mind 🤣 When I ask my husband for a foot rub, I get 20 seconds of prodding, then he gets half an hour of me wiggling my foot to remind him I’m still there 😂
I’d give anything for someone to tickle my old trotters

• Haha
Reactions: 8
wonder what preview for tomorrow was about . Tasha saying she doesn’t like the new girl . Not keen on Tasha

Reactions: 14
Porcha thinking she’s been blindsided 🤣
You were snogging other men, love. Of course hubby is leaving!

• Haha
Reactions: 32
wonder what preview for tomorrow was about . Tasha saying she doesn’t like the new girl . Not keen on Tasha
Good for Erica though from that’s first look holding her own against Tasha and Ella by herself. No idea what she could have done to upset them she’s only known them 15 minutes!

Reactions: 22
Haha Nissan that hurt your mahoosive who didn’t it ?? 🤣🤣
didn’t want to quote myself. Clicked quote by accident and it just won’tfuck off!! Can’t delete it, refresh or go back it’s still there aaargh . Maybe if I post it will go!!!!

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 7
Paul and tasha were my favourite couple but I cannot stand her!! Back off my Erica. She's so dramatic.

Reactions: 12
Shona and Brad getting an intervention thank duck. PLEASE tell me they’re actually going to call him out

Reactions: 23
So, they didn't address why Brad and Shona weren't at the commitment ceremony.
I wonder if tomorrow's episode is where we see them leave the experiment.

Reactions: 8
I thought Porscha ripped all his clothes up and they had to get the police involved. Or was that straight after the commitment ceremony?

• Wow
Reactions: 26
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.