Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Kasia coming back for the sex mad crown and pleased to see Whitney hasn’t changed AT ALL

Reactions: 17
What's with all these predatory women on this series, if they were men they would be booted off surely?!

Reactions: 31
Love the way E4 shows all the forthcoming traumas and then cuts straight to ‘if you want to apply for MAFS’….😳

• Haha
Reactions: 28
I like poundshop ragnbone man, he's fit and a proper gentle giant. 10/10, would defo shag

She's too much man, 0/10 so far

Reactions: 17
I think Gemma being so sex crazed has a deep root to her upbringing. Like she equates sex with being wanted and loved.

• Heart
Reactions: 46
Not gonna lie tonight's episode was pretty disappointing.
Hopefully back to the dram come Monday evening

Reactions: 15
Good night all. - I need an early night. Gotta take the bins out. Forgot last week as the queen died not looking forward to it.

Reactions: 15
The way she was talking in front of her mum was horrible. Like maybe when it's just girls, but with the mum and with a guy she just met.

She needs to calm down, yes we all like a good shag, but chill girl, there's more to having a man than just someone to ride. She's clearly freaked him out and I'm not suprised. Her an Kasia need to go on some sort of libido and boundaries retreat.

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 41
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.