Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Previous thread here: https://tattle.life/threads/married-at-first-sight-uk-mafs-5-take-your-spoilers-and-eff-off.33484/

NO SPOILERS PLEASE

If you’re responding to a spoiler, please also put your response as a spoiler. There’s no point having posts as spoilers if the responses then make it obvious what the spoiler was.

Recap:

Fall out from the previous dinner party!

April & Thomas vs Chanita
Richie (probably) lost his virginity and then ghosted Lara for communicating what she likes in bed
Breaking News! Kasia is a BOSS witch
Zoeggs vs Vegan Jenna™ continues to bore us all
Jess put Peeeejayyy firmly in the friend zone
The commitment ceremony is about to start

• Heart
Reactions: 25
Ive decided to withdraw my support for PJ.
He thinks Whatsherface is attractive and a lovely person? The man is clearly addled.

• Haha
  • Wow
Reactions: 32
I thought what Kwame was saying was icky but I didn’t think he was saying “you would sleep with me if I let you” like she seems to have taken it? It’s like she’s embarrassed he doesn’t want to so tore him to pieces? I can’t see any of these couples lasting 😂

Reactions: 17
Ooh Kasia. NO. 🚩
Kwame is perfectly within his rights to decide whether he has sex with you or not.
bleeping hell - imagine if one of the men said that.

Reactions: 48
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.