Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
My husband has just proposed the next series is called Married at First Shite. They have to take a tit in front of each other before walking down the isle.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 45
Just remember that Gemma said at the start of the show that she had 2 kids and one of them seemed close to teenage age… hope he never sees that wedding!

• Wow
Reactions: 24
My husband has just proposed the next series is called Married at First Shite. They have to take a tit in front of each other before walking down the isle.
Let's hope there are no Channel 4 producers lurking. I wouldn't put it past them

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Oh tit it’s Thursday that’s it until Monday god that’ll be a weird day a queen’s funeral and then watching Kasia & Gemma try & get some dick.

• Haha
Reactions: 44
Just remember that Gemma said at the start of the show that she had 2 kids and one of them seemed close to teenage age… hope he never sees that wedding!
Imagine your ma talking like that to someone she just met!!! Mortifying.

• Sick
Reactions: 10
Not through the episode yet but the 'experts' locking down 🙄 two 'perfect matches' because they have family values and because a man wants kids and doesn't mind his wife working when they come along isn't a match made in heaven. I like dark haired, tall guys, doesn't mean a random lanky streak of piss with a tuft of hair would float my boat - I'm more of an expert than those idiots are.

Reactions: 18
is anybody able to explain the dynamics of these two new couples entering the show? Like, when did they get married? At the same time as the others and have just been locked down since on “stand-by” or are their wedding more recent so that they can just naturally slot into the current situation with the others. I don’t get it?

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.