Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
She isn't as career driven as she likes to tell people. She wants a man that will make her a house wife/Instagram Hun

• Heart
Reactions: 22
You’re a material girl Sophie but you’ve gone on about your job that much that surely you earn enough to support your own lifestyle? After all I thought you was an independent woman

Reactions: 20
Always baffles me when people don’t understand that you don’t HAVE to have dreams? Being content is so bloody admirable.

• Heart
Reactions: 63
He is not impressed 😬 he looks like the type of man who wants to conquer you not have you lay down leg’s akimbo after 2 hours of meeting.

Reactions: 20
I’m not materialistic tbh but Haribo does seem like a bit of a lost cause. No motivation in life is a turn off no matter how rich or posh you are

Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.