Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Yeah, same. I'm so glad he's away, He actually made me feel physically sick constantly pawing at Lara, Like yuck yuck yuck - big time.

I've come across 2 such beings in my life, 1 who just wanted my undivided attention constantly & was always taking photos of me - even when I was at work. Then another who was just so clingy, like a bloody limpet - I told him numerous times (after dropping SO many kind, but hoping hints) that he was a really nice guy, but that I couldn't cope with such full on, very early on behaviour. Fucks sake- the first time we were FULLY intimate he whipped a vibrating coc* ring out of nowhere 😳, plus his bed was honking! 🤢🤢🤢

Found this article you guys might've seen, re Richie odd behaviour, going back to Take me Out.

BTW - I didn't realise Whitney was 41.
Oops, forgot the article didn't I??

Reactions: 3
The way she was talking in front of her mum was horrible. Like maybe when it's just girls, but with the mum and with a guy she just met.

She needs to calm down, yes we all like a good shag, but chill girl, there's more to having a man than just someone to ride. She's clearly freaked him out and I'm not suprised. Her an Kasia need to go on some sort of libido and boundaries retreat.
Libido retreat….I’ve been on one of those for 2 years! 😂

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 10
Why announce that your fadge tastes like fish? Think Gemma needs to see a doctor because that's not right 🤢

• Haha
  • Sick
Reactions: 16
If he is like the other yorkshiremen I know he'll be cycling from one shop to another to see if the yellow sticker food is a penny cheaper and going on holiday taking a week's food shop in his suitcase :ROFLMAO:
This isn't a respond to your post, just wanted to ask, can you explain please your profile pic? Because what's that??? 😨

• Haha
Reactions: 2
Gemma is gross. I don't mind the odd sex joke but she is way too much.
I think her partner (forgotten his name) was put off by her having kids anyway.

Reactions: 26
I’ve binged the series so far over the past two days 😆

I recognised one of the locations from Lara’s intro video, I’m gonna be looking out for her when I’m out & about now!

Reactions: 3
Did anyone see that Jess posted an Instagram story saying that someone had a partner on the outside the whole time????

• Wow
Reactions: 12
What?!?! Seriously?

Edit... just googled and she's 31...
Yip honestly.

Ah, the website I was on must've got it wrong. I didn't think she looked 41 x

He's from York not Monte Carlo. duck OOOOOFFFFFFFFF.

Her Dad is so incredibly uneducated, York is very posh. In fact Selby has some pretty high end private schools doesn't it?
Says her Dad looking like Rupert the Bear!!
Judgmental fucks

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: 13
Ugh Gemma had her Watch MAFS party last night, Morag was there too with hew new face.
Are there rules over here regarding MAFS, it seems better controlled in Australia with regards to Instagram they only get control back on Insta a few weeks after the show.. where as here, the brides/grooms give too many spoilers or allude to what happens which is why I don’t follow any of them…

Reactions: 13

Sweet baby Jesus 🥵. His Instagram is a FEAST 😍
Yes, but looking at the travel pics, he’s not the ‘humble carpenter from a little village in Yorkshire’ - an image that he gives off. He’s obviously well travelled, likes good food and is pretty body conscious - not so far from her after all!!

Reactions: 31
I do worry about Gemma's eldest son after all this, imagine going into senior school as the kid who's mum loves facesitting and is gagging for a shag 24/7 on TV.

• Sad
Reactions: 33

Sweet baby Jesus 🥵. His Instagram is a FEAST 😍
Feeling disappointed because I expected a feast of topless pics like this, only to see a lot of nature pics.
You have to scroll past 50 nature pics, before seeing 1 topless pic.

lord 🤦🏾‍♀️ Gemma’s coming on too strong already, at least wait till after the reception !
My thoughts exactly.
If Gemma's truly here for marriage, and not for fun, then they have the rest of their lives to have sex, why rush on the first night?

And talking like that in front of her mum? Not even Kasia acted like that in front of her family.

Reactions: 8
Yes, but looking at the travel pics, he’s not the ‘humble carpenter from a little village in Yorkshire’ - an image that he gives off. He’s obviously well travelled, likes good food and is pretty body conscious - not so far from her after all!!
His brother studied law at Uni and now runs his own commercial brokerage company, both brothers played mid level non-league football and it seems like his dad runs his own window and door company, they probably have more world experience than the ‘seriously richer than yew’ family he has married into.

I don’t know whether it’s an ex or just close friend with he spends time with on IG but she seems to be a private chef based in the Alps so I suspect that he has eaten more than haribo in his time and it’s disingenuous of the producers to make him out to be this blinkered Yorkshireman.

PS I don’t know how much they get paid for appearing but it appears to be sufficient for him to have spent a month in Mexico/Cali over Xmas!

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 25
Why can’t you be from a WC / humble background and enjoy travelling? It’s probably the narrative that the MAFS producers are trying to spin (down to earth, Yorkshire lad) when putting him with Sophie.

I’m not goading, I just find people’s perceptions of class interesting 🙂

• Heart
Reactions: 24
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.