Notice
Thread ordered by most liked posts - View normal thread.

Lollypad

VIP Member
Always baffles me when people don’t understand that you don’t HAVE to have dreams? Being content is so bloody admirable.

• Heart
Reactions: 63

bookbear99

April saying she just wants to focus on her relationship and avoiding any confrontation is a clear indicator she was doing some shit stirring 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 62

LittleMissOnions

VIP Member
Why at the age of 26 being this high flying career woman does Sophie feel she needs to go on a TV show to find a husband?

Has she got her application to The Apprentice mixed up?

• Haha
Reactions: 57

LeinoLover

Gem was my old hairdresser and gave me bald patches :) wasn’t just me she did it to either. Definitely isn’t a high recommended hair salon x

• Wow
  • Haha
Reactions: 57

J2607

VIP Member
He's from York not Monte Carlo. FUCK OOOOOFFFFFFFFF.

Her Dad is so incredibly uneducated, York is very posh. In fact Selby has some pretty high end private schools doesn't it?

• Heart
Reactions: 56

GossWhore

VIP Member
Do the experts just do

- Old and old - match
- Tatts and tatts - match

Then for a laugh
- Posh and not - match
- Vegan and non vegan - match

• Haha
Reactions: 55

Lollypad

VIP Member
Chanita is a social worker though isn’t she? So she probably recognises the signs…time and a place and all that but it doesn’t seem like it was malicious.

Reactions: 54

Ray_of_Sunshine

VIP Member
Wtf is wrong with a joiner? My Grandad is a carpenter. He is 80 and still working hard 😤 nah I don’t like that type of shit. Jesus was a fucking carpenter you judgemental bitch 🤗😂

• Heart
  • Haha
Reactions: 50

Miss Begotten

VIP Member
Ooh Kasia. NO. 🚩
Kwame is perfectly within his rights to decide whether he has sex with you or not.
Fucking hell - imagine if one of the men said that.

Reactions: 48

Clovis

VIP Member
"Posh" bird is nuts. Joiner is a good trade. I'd marry a nice joiner in a heartbeat and get a bespoke fitted kitchen, bathroom and wardrobes.

And a shag after 🤪

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 47