Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Why can’t you be from a WC / humble background and enjoy travelling? It’s probably the narrative that the MAFS producers are trying to spin (down to earth, Yorkshire lad) when putting him with Sophie.

I’m not goading, I just find people’s perceptions of class interesting 🙂
I suppose it’s the assumption WC/humble are skint and can’t afford to travel?

Reactions: 3
I suppose it’s the assumption WC/humble are skint and can’t afford to travel?
I don’t think it’s a stigma for WC more that he was made out to be a simple lad that enjoyed being in Yorkshire if that makes sense?
Sophie on her Instagram has said the wedding and their interactions were nothing like it was shown and they had the best day and got on straight away. Hard when it’s obviously so edited.

• Heart
Reactions: 12
Did anyone see that Jess posted an Instagram story saying that someone had a partner on the outside the whole time????
think it's Pjay. I have only seen these messages about Pjay, still being with his baby mother. Some woman knows him, and made him sound like a complete waste man.

• Wow
  • Sad
Reactions: 18
Am I the only one who thinks Gemma is funny 🥲

But I do think there’s a time and a place for fishy fanny jokes and that was not it. She’s deffo scaring him off.

Reactions: 5
Agreed about Jonathan's Instagram. I saw it last night and thought wtf. He seems well travelled with photos of expensive holiday destinations such as LA and Switzerland. He clearly likes photography, skiing, nature, and hiking. The show made it seem like he had zero interests. Also the show made it out like he barely knew what Instagram was 😂🤷🏻‍♀️

Reactions: 26
Jesus, Mary and Joseph and the wee donkey...can people please put spoilers and replies in spoiler tags as requested at the start of the thread? Some of us watch in real time and don't want to know what happens.
Thank you!!!

• Heart
Reactions: 16
Are the ‘experts’ not seeing how terrible their matchmaking is? I love a bit of drama but it’s a bit boring if they have literally just matched everyone for the potential drama because it’s so transparent when hardly any of the couples are getting on and 2 have left 2 weeks in.
I know we've moved on to the newest episode by now but yes, that's what they care about. Matchmaking went out the window when the Australian version blew up.

As someone who is pierced and tattooed... The tattooed couple are HOT.

Last edited:
Reactions: 6
I am just catching up on last night. These “career driven” people always judge everyone else for having a normal and not wanting a big busy career 😐. I’m not even on the wedding yet and already getting judgemental snobby vibes from Sophie

Reactions: 14
What about Duks as Whitney has said there is more to come in their relationship and opinions of her could change, though could just see it being Kwarme as he is keeping a big physically distance.

Reactions: 5
I always wonder with the people who own businesses- they always pair people who live like 6 hours away, are these people really coming on this show prepared to move away from their business?

Reactions: 8
Nice food is my passion ????? Sophie please get in the bin. Rich witch vibes 🤣

• Haha
Reactions: 10
Bear with me i still have a couple of episodes to get through. I am still on the commitment ceremony where two couples put Leave. So...

Ah bless look at Kwame jumping in there to Jordans defence. He seems a bit stressed out don’t ya think? A bit pent up?? Hmmm i know what he could do with to sort that frustration out! Yes a shag! 😂

Thomas for god sake you have gone on this show to get married not for therapy! You should have had therapy a long time ago. I have visions of Adrian doing a Mike from MAFS Australia.., “I am not your therapist!”

oh and i must comment on this vegan thing. As others have said why let diet be such an issue. I have been vegetarian for 30yrs or so and been married 21 years to a meat eater. I have never made him be veggie and vice versa. We respect each others food choices. I don’t mind cooking white meat but just can’t stand the smell etc of red meat so he does that for himself. It works fine for us. My kids eat meat too. So do my cats 😂 i just don’t want to. He even enjoys a veggie chilli. Animal welfare does play a part too I always prefer to buy free range.

Has Jenna not heard of vegan wine?

As you were..

Last edited:
  • Heart
Reactions: 13
Sophie's teeth wtf! I'm catching up a few episodes, I can see her not being a favourite at all! Her dad is vile! When she announced she was getting married he was a massive bleep!

• Haha
Reactions: 13
I’ve realised I think I actually recognise Matt from a dating app, I saw his profile a while back as I used to live in that area and thought what a cock. I swear it had something like NO SNOWFLAKES in the bio 🤢

I initially thought he came across better than Gemma in that episode but I’ve just found his Instagram and it’s cringe AF. Awful quotes with a billion hashtags. This one is some weird video where he’s chewing and staring at the camera. Men like this make me shudder.

Attachments

• Sick
  • Wow
Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.