Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’ve realised I think I actually recognise Matt from a dating app, I saw his profile a while back as I used to live in that area and thought what a cock. I swear it had something like NO SNOWFLAKES in the bio 🤢

I initially thought he came across better than Gemma in that episode but I’ve just found his Instagram and it’s cringe AF. Awful quotes with a billion hashtags. This one is some weird video where he’s chewing and staring at the camera. Men like this make me shudder.
HAHA how embarrassing oh my goodness. Wonder what he typed into google to get those

Reactions: 4
Looking at Matt's insta I still think he seems ok. Typical military type. But he's very into fitness, so I wonder how attracted he'll be to Gemma seeing as she's a bigger woman.

Reactions: 2
Well I'm hoping we see a different side to Sophie

View attachment 1582651
Time will tell, but Morag came out and said similar but still appears to be a dick. And as others have said, what did she expect from a reality TV show? She also said “I’m global head of channel” when asked about her and that wasn’t edited, so still makes me think she’s a dick.

Reactions: 19
This whole Thomas and April thing is ridiculous, clearly as bad as each other. Who ever it was doing the slagging off felt comfortable enough to say it to the other person so both guilty. Boring, next!
Both fuckers wont own there behaviour!!! We already know what they are like. Self obssessed cant find love beyond their own self importance.
They want acceptance but wont expect to change to comprimise or understand anyone but themselves.

Cant stand new people entering when its clear NONE OF THEM WILL WORK OUT🤯. Blatant clashes for tv fake trama🙄🙄🙄

Reactions: 8
She's very confused as to why they edited it that way.

Because it's a TV show, they edit it to make better TV. I can't believe how dense some people are. Reality TV has been round long enough now that everyone should be aware that is edited to show a more entertaining version of events.
I do feel a bit sorry for her after reading her comments but some of the things she said came across really badly, regardless of the edit I think. She mentioned her job title repeatedly and to be honest I'm still not entirely sure what she does beyond being some sort of manager at a tech company. Surely you'd just explain to people in more layman's terms in day to day life, with a brief description of what the job involves if needed?

Reactions: 12
One of Matt’s facial tattoos really reminds me of the wi-fi symbol

• Haha
Reactions: 24
I’ve realised I think I actually recognise Matt from a dating app, I saw his profile a while back as I used to live in that area and thought what a cock. I swear it had something like NO SNOWFLAKES in the bio 🤢

I initially thought he came across better than Gemma in that episode but I’ve just found his Instagram and it’s cringe AF. Awful quotes with a billion hashtags. This one is some weird video where he’s chewing and staring at the camera. Men like this make me shudder.
Excuse my ignorance, what does 'no snowflakes' mean anyway?

One of Matt’s facial tattoos really reminds me of the wi-fi symbol
Lmao. What a fail!

Anyway, I really do think without the huge beard and tats, he would not be great looking. Almost like he hides behind it.

Reactions: 4
It would make sense it’s him who has a long term relationship outside of MAFS
Yes. But what a farce if so. Or Whitneys partner could. Just makes a mockery of the show. I really hope not. Worse if the partner doesnt know? What a terrible person if so to do that.
😔

Reactions: 2
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.