Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Adrian is fuming that the experts have taken this moment to make it about the drama. Tbf it isn’t fair on Adrian lol he just wants peace

Reactions: 24
I’m really not following this as it’s all happening off camera. Not sure I can be bothered to try and keep up

Reactions: 15
God poor Adrian, he’s never gonna get a fair shot to speak when Thomas is there

Reactions: 18
Because Zoe hates the taste of vegan food, rightly so it is vile lol and doesn’t wanna be put off eating meat. I’d be the same I don’t wanna hear about that kind of stuff
No I get that, but why can’t they just leave each other alone about it? Let Jenna eat vegan food, Zoe eat meat, and maybe now and again investigate some new meat substitutes but if neither of them like it then fair dos 🤷🏻‍♀️ so much of this stuff just seems so petty - how can they expect a marriage, when they can’t agree on what they have for dinner? Like how do you then cope when your kids get sick, or the car breaks down and you can’t afford to get it fixed, or one of you gets made redundant?

That became more ranty than I meant 😂

Reactions: 15
WTF is going on? I feel like so much is not filmed or edited out that I can't follow the narratives this series.

Reactions: 25
bleeping hell get Thomas some DBT stat. Emotional regulation is not his strong point. He'd start an argument in an empty room.

• Heart
Reactions: 14
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.