Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I’d be interested to know why Zoe is so triggered by Jenna being a vegan though? Why can’t they both just…eat the way they want to eat?
It’s definitely the meat eater making the big deal of it 😴

Reactions: 4
No I get that, but why can’t they just leave each other alone about it? Let Jenna eat vegan food, Zoe eat meat, and maybe now and again investigate some new meat substitutes but if neither of them like it then fair dos 🤷🏻‍♀️ so much of this stuff just seems so petty - how can they expect a marriage, when they can’t agree on what they have for dinner? Like how do you then cope when your kids get sick, or the car breaks down and you can’t afford to get it fixed, or one of you gets made redundant?

That became more ranty than I meant 😂
The real question is, would their kids be brought up vegan?

• Haha
Reactions: 4
hmm yeah but i feel like saying “it’s not vegan” does invite a “why?” it’s inevitable. still boring tho lol
It's a curiosity because most people would think 'what's in wine to not make it vegan? ' . It's the same if you said 'that wine isn't Kosher?' People don't understand it's the process with a lot of these things.

Reactions: 3
No I get that, but why can’t they just leave each other alone about it? Let Jenna eat vegan food, Zoe eat meat, and maybe now and again investigate some new meat substitutes but if neither of them like it then fair dos 🤷🏻‍♀️ so much of this stuff just seems so petty - how can they expect a marriage, when they can’t agree on what they have for dinner? Like how do you then cope when your kids get sick, or the car breaks down and you can’t afford to get it fixed, or one of you gets made redundant?

That became more ranty than I meant 😂
I agree but then also there’s being vegan and getting on with it but then there’s being a vegan where it’s your entire lifestyle. Most vegans want to change the world, if you’re so against animal cruelty and stuff it must be hard to have meat in your house it goes against your values as a person. I think maybe Jenna is expecting or hoping that one day Zoe will turn vegan and Zoe is making it clear she won’t. I think it all depends on how much someone values food. But Jenna is clearly someone who cares about the environment anyway so it does tie in with her personality. I mean she has a zero waste shop so that says it all! She should have asked for someone else who is vegan. But then again, the experts wouldn’t have paired her with a vegan because they want drama!

Reactions: 7
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.