Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Well no other couples are gonna leave now because only 2 new couples are coming in lol
See this is interesting even Jenna didn’t like the vegan burger

Reactions: 10
Lmao that shot of Richie clinging on to poor Lara. Give up!!!

• Haha
Reactions: 16
i mean yeah the vegan is annoying but if she’s asked why she doesn’t drink wine, she can’t cry about an explanation

Reactions: 9
I’d be interested to know why Zoe is so triggered by Jenna being a vegan though? Why can’t they both just…eat the way they want to eat?

Reactions: 27
‘Broken, disrespected, lonely’ - it’s the new ‘liar, beauty queen, fraud 😂 😂 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 26
I’d be interested to know why Zoe is so triggered by Jenna being a vegan though? Why can’t they both just…eat the way they want to eat?
Because Zoe hates the taste of vegan food, rightly so it is vile lol and doesn’t wanna be put off eating meat. I’d be the same I don’t wanna hear about that kind of stuff

Reactions: 4
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.