Married At First Sight UK #6 liar. beauty queen. fraud.

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
Lara reminds me so much of myself. She just goes along with stuff and hopes for the best. Richie's has expected her to take the reins, then when she did he got pissed off. All she really wants is the right man to have an equal relationship with instead of man child that wants looking after. I really feel for her she's lovley.

• Heart
Reactions: 28
If I had to guess what Lara's badly recieved sexual pointers were it would probably be informing Richie about the existence of foreplay.

• Haha
Reactions: 25
Had to pause so I'm a little behind but why has no one stuck up for Kwame on the sofas??? Whitney calling him a head and the experts nodding when Kaisha is talking. So what's they are saying (without saying it) is that he should have sex with her because she wants it and if he doesn't then he's holding all the power. HE SHOULDNT BE FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU KAISHA. duck off. Sorry this is absolutely fuming me.

Reactions: 23
Had to pause so I'm a little behind but why has no one stuck up for Kwame on the sofas??? Whitney calling him a head and the experts nodding when Kaisha is talking. So what's they are saying (without saying it) is that he should have sex with her because she wants it and if he doesn't then he's holding all the power. HE SHOULDNT BE FORCED TO HAVE SEX WITH YOU KAISHA. duck off. Sorry this is absolutely fuming me.
I think like if it was me I would want sex with my new husband/wife and after a few weeks I would question our connection because I do think you need intimacy to form that bond. However, I would not pester someone the way Kasia has and she also really doesn’t get the hint. If a man didn’t wanna have sex with me when I’ve handed it on a plate then I’d take the hint and write leave lol

Reactions: 17
Take a shot for every time the word ‘vegan’ is said in this chat…

• Haha
Reactions: 17
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.