Married at First Sight UK #5 Terrence treats Porscha with distain, whilst Brad's after anal. What a pain!

Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.
New to Tattle Life? Click "Order Thread by Most Liked Posts" button below to get an idea of what the site is about:
I think some of it just feels like you can read between the lines or you see who is following who etc on Insta. You can sort of just tell in some cases or at least feel quite certain if they are together still - or not. They do have contracts as they were told they can't have their wedding rings on socials as I understand it and whenever they are asked if they are still together they say they can't say of course. But socials can still give hints I think from your own observations.

But someone tell me: how long does the show go on for? How many more episodes?
Do we know how long there is between filming and it being shown? It looks like it was filmed in spring so the best part of a year?

Reactions: 1
Brad at the dinner party.

surrended his ego?!?!
What episode did I miss?😳

Brads a walking ego

Shona has put him on a pedestal
HE IS LOVING IT
Taking FULL advantage

Letting her speak for their love

and he is completely emotionless 😑

Reactions: 12
Brad at the dinner party.

surrended his ego?!?!
What episode did I miss?😳

Brads a walking ego

Shona has put him on a pedestal
HE IS LOVING IT
Taking FULL advantage

Letting her speak for their love

and he is completely emotionless 😑
I still can't get over the fact he mentioned butterflies in his solar plexus or whatever duck boy tit he said

• Haha
Reactions: 27
Do we know how long there is between filming and it being shown? It looks like it was filmed in spring so the best part of a year?
Pretty sure some of the background stories were filmed in Jan they said and weddings in Jan/Feb. Think they filmed well into May. Might be wrong but think I saw that on an Insta story somewhere on a Q&A.

Reactions: 3
It's really bothering me at this stage.

I haven't read anything on line, I don't want to know what happens until I watch it.
Why can't people respect this??
I have no idea how to make something a spoiler, I’d never seen that done before and I wrote something that has been public knowledge for over a week. Nothing to do with respect, was a genuine oversight.. surely you’re playing with fire reading comments on an internet forum about something you don’t want to learn anything about.

Reactions: 15
I have no idea how to make something a spoiler, I’d never seen that done before and I wrote something that has been public knowledge for over a week. Nothing to do with respect, was a genuine oversight.. surely you’re playing with fire reading comments on an internet forum about something you don’t want to learn anything about.
just because you don't know how to make something a spoiler doesn't mean everyone who doesn't want to read what you're saying has to
For future reference, in the reply box above where you type there's loads of symbols - click the "..." and then select either "spoiler inline" or "spoiler"

I think the problem is that some people watch just the show as is, and some people go further and also look at the instas of the people involved while it's showing so have more idea of what's been going on behind the scenes... the spoiler function needs to be used for anything that isn't on the main show as it's being shown, people who want more info can read the spoilers and then they can discuss amongst themselves (under spoilers) so it doesn't ruin it for the first group

• Heart
Reactions: 23
I think some of it just feels like you can read between the lines or you see who is following who etc on Insta. You can sort of just tell in some cases or at least feel quite certain if they are together still - or not. They do have contracts as they were told they can't have their wedding rings on socials as I understand it and whenever they are asked if they are still together they say they can't say of course. But socials can still give hints I think from your own observations.

But someone tell me: how long does the show go on for? How many more episodes?
We've got at least another 3 weeks

• Wow
  • Heart
Reactions: 11
I acknowledge I’m sweating the small stuff, but I really hope they invest in some Sharpies before the next commitment ceremony so we can actually read what they write. Biros aren’t cutting it. 😂

• Haha
Reactions: 34
I mean we could have two threads...one where we don't have to spoiler everything for those who don't mind and then one that's just to discuss what's on the show. Admin might say no and most of you might too 😂

• Heart
Reactions: 3
Ella, alongside many non trans women choose the Barbie / exagerrated / caricature route for their outer esthetics. It’s a big business. I can’t say who or what they are trying to attract via those means. It’s a permanent disfigurement and I find it rather sad the lengths some people will go to for ultimate ‘beauty’.

Ultimate beauty really does come from within, I think Ella relies on her external features for bagging blokes, Nathanial actually wants to connect with her, her personality, her core values etc. and he just can’t, which is okay.

Ella is offended though as she feels her external ‘beauty’ she has invested time and money into should be enticing enough.

I kind of applaud Nathanial, for sure he is on the show for fame and SM followers. But he isn’t just going along with narratives cuz that’s what MAFS want.

He didn’t want a sex-worker and was quite explicit about that. Poor form of the show to match him up with one.
Ella is blending in with her clone look looks rather than standing out with individuality.

I think she is just looking for acceptance from everyone. The ladies in the group that she is one of them.
Not here for real meaningful love ♥

VALIDATION of shared womanhood

Reactions: 6
Can’t wait for sex week 🙊 that’s going to be fireworks I feel it

• Haha
Reactions: 11
If anyone told me they were "spiritual" that would be absolutely at the top of my list of icks, I would run 400,000 miles away before you could say "dry vagina".

Luckily my husband is on the same page; if I ever want to really irritate him all I have to do is mention my star sign.

• Haha
  • Heart
Reactions: 26
No one on this page is just watching the show as is😂 you’re all on an internet forum about it. If I said to someone at work, did you know bla bla then yeah I’d be the hole for spoiling it.. I’ve come onto a page where it is literally the topic of conversation.. spoke about something that is public knowledge (I don’t follow instas or go looking, but everyone knows) and I’m “disrespectful” for it?? Na sorry, not sorry at all for that
Some people on this page do though.. I am not one of them, I can't resist the spoilers, but some people literally just want to know only what is going on while its going on. These threads are really fun when you are going along with the episode and thats what a lot of people come here for. Yes I like people sharing the spoilers too, but it really isn't hard to stick it behind a spoiler banner. If unsure whether something is classed as a spoiler, best of putting it behind the banner to be safe. This is coming from someone who wrote on the Hollyoaks thread about something I saw in the trailer and literally got ripped into!

• Heart
Reactions: 18
I think the UK version feels too rushed compared to the Australian one mainly because it goes quickly from dinner part to commitment ceremony and back again.
We hardly see anything out of these events either between the couples or the time they spend with the others and it appears from my Sky planner the new couples enter next week so even less time.

Reactions: 20
Status
Thread locked. We start a new thread when they have over 1000 posts, click the blue button to see all threads for this topic and find the latest open thread.